Page 44 of 124 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Your anvils and wooden benches picture made me laugh ! I think your the winner. I have a lot too but haven't counted. And I read somewhere the anvil is a 'rare drop'. Hmmmm not!
    I don't get anvils but I do have endless scarecrows, benches and campfires. I had better luck when I started sending them on Feral, Dessert or Dark Cave adventures.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't get anvils but I do have endless scarecrows, benches and campfires. I had better luck when I started sending them on Feral, Dessert or Dark Cave adventures.
    In the rare boxes I count carriage. I had only 2 in my whole CS life.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In the rare boxes I count carriage. I had only 2 in my whole CS life.
    I got a carriage. Usually if it doesn't drop something it goes into storage but my two carriages and the gold baron's obelisk are the exceptions. I like the way they look. I've gotten some gem animals from those quests - sheep mainly and a black pig. I've also got red trilliam and now that hedge that drops multicolored flowers. And today I got a dark cave formation though it didn't give me anything the rocks I've been chopping away at weren't already giving me. Oh, and I also got several trees - lemon and apple.

Rhino Keeper
    This is definitely a whopping woohoo moment for me. Just collected from my barracks and keep - both desert sands and BOTH dropped a burning ember. I guess this must be my lucky day. Cheers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    This is definitely a whopping woohoo moment for me. Just collected from my barracks and keep - both desert sands and BOTH dropped a burning ember. I guess this must be my lucky day. Cheers.
    Wow. Nice catch!
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Today's my woohoo day.

Sir piggie spit out 5 gems this morning & then just now Lavender Lillie(purple cow) dropped 1 too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Today's my woohoo day.

Sir piggie spit out 5 gems this morning & then just now Lavender Lillie(purple cow) dropped 1 too.
    That was a good day, meme ��. Those kinds of days are like the cherry on top for me

Rhino Keeper
    Whohoo X 10!!! x20!!!
    I finally got all the parts together to create the final inscription for Belladonna, and I'll be able to send it off later today when the Exchange is free. This means I'll finish Sister Sister before Xmas. Ha ha ha, I'm so happieee.

And, and, and, I'm just trying to get the last two items for The Start of Something Beautiful so I might have a Faerie Workshop later today.

A lovely xmas present to me - I thought Sister Sister was going to go on forever and having this and the Start of Something Beautiful as your only goals has been miserable. Going to have a rest after this and not wear myself out on the community challenge.

Executive Chef
    Congrats! I know I couldn't wait to get done with sister, sister!

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Whohoo X 10!!! x20!!!
    I finally got all the parts together to create the final inscription for Belladonna, and I'll be able to send it off later today when the Exchange is free. This means I'll finish Sister Sister before Xmas. Ha ha ha, I'm so happieee.

And, and, and, I'm just trying to get the last two items for The Start of Something Beautiful so I might have a Faerie Workshop later today.

A lovely xmas present to me - I thought Sister Sister was going to go on forever and having this and the Start of Something Beautiful as your only goals has been miserable. Going to have a rest after this and not wear myself out on the community challenge.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Fashion Designer
    My alicorn gave me 100 energy! Woo hoo!