Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1237

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Yay my Siren gave me an Expansion Permit today on one account, and another one had a daily Ali that dropped 100 energy! And I didn't post it, but recently my Garden dropped a Gold Nugget wowsa
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    My WooHoo at getting 100 energy from the Bard was negated by an Ivy gem trap. I can't wait days of not collecting from Ivy to try to resolve this unintended purchase, or I won't finish the event. If I -can- finish
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My WooHoo at getting 100 energy from the Bard was negated by an Ivy gem trap. I can't wait days of not collecting from Ivy to try to resolve this unintended purchase, or I won't finish the event. If I -can- finish
    Gem traps are the worst! Hope you get your Ivy cycle back to where you want it and can finish the event without too much fuss.

I'm totally blanking though... which character is the Bard? I cannot recall this character for the life of me, it's got me paranoid that I've placed an energy dropper in the wrong area of my board. Not a big deal but incorrect placement would mean I'm neglecting to collect from it daily and potentially missing energy drops -- practically a sin in this game, lol.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's Florizel the Bard - the one with the blue shirt and hat with the feather who is playing the guitar-looking instrument.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's Florizel the Bard - the one with the blue shirt and hat with the feather who is playing the guitar-looking instrument.
    Ah! Thanks SW - off to search to see if he's with the energy droppers where he should be or if he's managed to get himself lost in the cluster of musicians.

Executive Chef
    Here's a pic, my bad for not naming him properly.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C84F232-6EDB-4FDE-930C-D31872A635F2.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	56375 i plead exhaustion lolol

Fashion Designer
    From the last 2 events, all the farmhouse visits, I was able to upgrade the trading outpost from level 7 to 10! Happy dance, lol. And from the piggy visits, I crafted two more fangbeast pups! Yay 😁♡

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo I have more energy than I know what to do with! I finally reached the point where I have a net energy gain, even while doing events and regular kingdom maintenance, my energy total keeps on climbing! It felt weird to transition away from the 300-350 free energy refill per day to relying on energy droppers only, it felt like such a waste! For a while I was clicking on EVERYTHING just to use energy. Now I love the freedom of not having to wait to play! (For reference I have around 40 weekly's + 40 daily's + wizard schools and wizard portal)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    I had a nostalgic look in the first Woohoo thread, it was so adorable! So many woohoos about golden apples, shards and even getting a pumpkin hutch from an adventure lol! I could really feel the enthusiasm of everyone being in the beginning, celebrating every small step, so wonderful! I found my own first woohoo and also found Spiritwind woohoo'ing about getting a jeweled carriage and also an adamant and not knowing what it is for :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    lol!!! Those were the days! Sounds like you had lots of fun reading that thread. Celebrating and sharing is what we do best!

I love reading (and rereading) this thread too and I am so happy when I see new woohoo moments.