Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1233

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Finally after about 9 years of gameplay I have completed all expansions bar the 2 I am keeping open so I can craft more explorer and wind chaser permits and lanterns. I can’t quite believe it. Now going to focus on getting all my buildings to level 9.
    That's super impressive!

One of the things I love about this community (and this thread specifically) is seeing what other players can accomplish; it always give me a little nudge to refocus on those things that I had on the back burner because they seemed insurmountable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Finally after about 9 years of gameplay I have completed all expansions bar the 2 I am keeping open so I can craft more explorer and wind chaser permits and lanterns. I can?t quite believe it. Now going to focus on getting all my buildings to level 9.
    Congratulations! That is a lot of time and resources to open everything. Some of the new plots are very expensive. So glad you were able to get everything needed. I am still chugging away at trying to collect all the needed resources. Good luck with upgrading your buildings!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB15371-545D-4FC0-B4FE-A3D6F84C705F.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	774.0 KB 
ID:	61141
    Finally….

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo, I have 4122 gems to spend on the sale, ALL of them free from adventures/dragons/videos/gold trade - I'm so proud of myself for avoiding gem traps!
    Last edited by shambalaya; 12-01-21 at 02:47 AM.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    Great job quite an accomplishment!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Woohoo, I have 4122 gems to spend on the sale, ALL of them free from adventures/dragons/videos - I'm so proud of myself for avoiding gem traps!
    How many days / months did it take you to reach here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    How many days / months did it take you to reach here!
    About one year, I get most of them from the gold trade (which I forgot to write! I added it now in the original post), I have a growing army of 120+ dragons and I have the "Desert Sands" adventure running continuously in both castle and barracks. I have enough energy, gold and feast droppers to make this possible. I'm not doing accurate statistics, but I seem to get an average of 4 gems per day from dragons, so around 120 per month + 150 gems from daily gold trade + the rest from videos/adventures. Once I'm fully expanded I will make it my goal to do the gold trade twice per day, I need a few more nugget droppers or lots of rock chopping for that!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    About one year, I get most of them from the gold trade (which I forgot to write! I added it now in the original post), I have a growing army of 120+ dragons and I have the "Desert Sands" adventure running continuously in both castle and barracks. I have enough energy, gold and feast droppers to make this possible. I'm not doing accurate statistics, but I seem to get an average of 4 gems per day from dragons, so around 120 per month + 150 gems from daily gold trade + the rest from videos/adventures. Once I'm fully expanded I will make it my goal to do the gold trade twice per day, I need a few more nugget droppers or lots of rock chopping for that!
    Wow……like really wow!! Long way for me to go …lol

Executive Chef

Name:	99 Mithril.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	418.4 KB 
ID:	62072

I never thought this day would come! Only problem now is that I don't have a way to use Mithril at the moment, so I can't collect more.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

Name:	99 Mithril.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	418.4 KB 
ID:	62072

I never thought this day would come! Only problem now is that I don't have a way to use Mithril at the moment, so I can't collect more.
    If you have a MRC you can spend quite a lot of them
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...