Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Got a Gold Nugget from a Siren! At least, I think it was her, I tapped a bunch of stuff but not my usual potential gold droppers. Wherever it came from, woohoo!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-12-19 at 04:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    OMG! My level 6 puppet theater dropped an expansion permit this morning. I was super close to putting it in storage yesterday because all I was getting was low coins, coal, earth wisp, or occasional wisp lantern. So glad I kept it out. 😎

Executive Chef
    This is an odd WooHoo...I made a Floral Glow in the greenhouse overnight, and this AM I got not only the Floral Glow but a sugar cane and some glimmerdust too! Was too surprised to do a SS, but it happened!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I got two gold runes from the elves today. I only do the trades if I’m OK parting with the items, but today’s was really a load of rubbish (stones, grits, hot peppers, purple petals ...). As I pressed send, I said to myself, “I really don’t deserve anything for that load of rubbish.” And suddenly there was the splash screen with silver and gold runes. Woo hoo.

Rhino Keeper
    I got an expansion permit from my puppet theatre today!! I've previously gotten a trade ticket or two so I've kept it out and collect from it twice daily in hopes of getting more but I was blown away by this. Definitely a woohoo! moment!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I never thought this possible but I got an alicorn after watching the ad. (Still looking for my jaw as it dropped on the floor and rolled somewhere)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I got an expansion permit from my puppet theatre today!! I've previously gotten a trade ticket or two so I've kept it out and collect from it twice daily in hopes of getting more but I was blown away by this. Definitely a woohoo! moment!

Trudyscandles
    Well thank you!!!!! I had thrown, with great force, that puppet theatre into the back of my inventory...way way into the back. When I read your post I turned around and went right back in there to dig it back out and plop it on my board. Well...after a very stern talking to I placed it under a very cool tree and left it there to think about its previous lack of contribution to the kingdom and told it I planned to stop by for a visit this afternoon.
    Imagine my surprise... I mean I practically fell right off my high horse this afternoon when I visited that theatre!

It dropped an expansion permit! :-0 Yes...one whole completed expansion permit!! This, after my white flyger also dropped an expansion permit yesterday. I am walking on cloud 9 with gratitude as my companion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well thank you!!!!! I had thrown, with great force, that puppet theatre into the back of my inventory...way way into the back. When I read your post I turned around and went right back in there to dig it back out and plop it on my board. Well...after a very stern talking to I placed it under a very cool tree and left it there to think about its previous lack of contribution to the kingdom and told it I planned to stop by for a visit this afternoon.
    Imagine my surprise... I mean I practically fell right off my high horse this afternoon when I visited that theatre!

It dropped an expansion permit! :-0 Yes...one whole completed expansion permit!! This, after my white flyger also dropped an expansion permit yesterday. I am walking on cloud 9 with gratitude as my companion.
    Congrats!! That's definitely jaw dropping and worth a woohoo!

On another note, I have been consistently collecting from my siren and mantistorm. On one account I got a gold nugget from my siren. On my other account I got an expansion permit from my mantistorm TWICE this week! I am amazed and doing a happy dance!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC7B1920-F3C5-4E8F-88B3-E151B416B666.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	52533
    Love when I clear my Kingdom Goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC7B1920-F3C5-4E8F-88B3-E151B416B666.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	52533
    Love when I clear my Kingdom Goals.
    WOW!

i was just excited to have my post office drop an expansion permit yesterday. then today my puppet theatre dropped one. and then an ali dropped 100 energy. then portiabella dropped 80 energy
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily