Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Today as I am sitting on a train, I got an Alicorn the first time ever for watching a video. Couldn't believe it. Also yesterday, my Kitsunecorn Pond Level 6 gave me 3 Trade Tickets back-to-back in two collections. As my mother used to say, "All good things come to those who wait." Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    i won an alicorn today from the videos. i also managed to finish the slumbering princess event without ever depleting my energy. i had saved about 800 in energy before. i never got below 400. first time i have ever finished an event without going through it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Eoin just dropped 100 energy! I?ve been saving up energy for the last few days so I can be prepared for an energy-intensive event. I should have close to 650 by start time thanks to my friendly neighborhood merman.

Fashion Designer
    So do others set their own personal goals also, like to max out on crafted items even though you have no real use, that you know of, for them? One of mine right now is to max out on the dark seeds that you make in the greenhouse (15 minutes). First I thought the max was 99, nope - I could make more. Then I assumed the max would be 999, nope - I could make more. Now I'm assuming the max will be 9,999 - I'm at about 3,400 right now. Someone please tell me the max is, indeed, 9,999 cause I'm getting really tired of making these little buggers. 🤩

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So do others set their own personal goals also, like to max out on crafted items even though you have no real use, that you know of, for them? One of mine right now is to max out on the dark seeds that you make in the greenhouse (15 minutes). First I thought the max was 99, nope - I could make more. Then I assumed the max would be 999, nope - I could make more. Now I'm assuming the max will be 9,999 - I'm at about 3,400 right now. Someone please tell me the max is, indeed, 9,999 cause I'm getting really tired of making these little buggers. ��
    It has no max. However it stops dropping after 99, so only crafts allows you to get higher. I am trying to get 999 of each of the 3 flowers
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've about 500 dark seeds and those pesky Elves think I should trade 450 of them often! No max on them, but after a while I figured I probably had enough for a 'rainy day'!

to below - lolololol!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-20 at 09:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've about 500 dark seeds and those pesky Elves think I should trade 450 of them often! No max on them, but after a while I figured I probably had enough for a 'rainy day'!
    450 is nothing, those pesky elves have asked me for 3,000! That's not going to happen. LOL!

My Armored Ice Dragon gave me 5 energy!

Nightclub Owner
    It's not as exciting as getting an Ali from a video buuuut my Shadow Baron gave me 100 energy and a Rotten Cabbage this morning. Major woohoo moment for my realm as he's usually super stingy with both energy and cabbages

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Woohoo, my new Peacock Griffin just gave me 25 energy, might be worth all those potions after all.