Page 55 of 124 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Fashion Designer
    How long to grow up my dragon of fire? Because he or she is still small! Does it takes days? I feed her three times a day!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    How long to grow up my dragon of fire? Because he or she is still small! Does it takes days? I feed her three times a day!
    20 petting to grow up.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

just an older woohoo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0430.PNG 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	31193
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! The Fire or Ice quest finally popped up today. My deepest thanks to SpiritWind00, PikaSquirrel, and the Storm8 Support Team!

Been playing since around the first of April and I am loving the game. Wanted to share my excitement. Got my first major milestone, in my opinion. I unlocked the Tinker Camp last week. Wooohoooo.

Now I am working my way to 50 tickets for the Chateau Deed. Then plan to expand into the Magic Garden. In fact I already have everything needed to expand into the Magic Garden just waiting to finish the Chateu Deed first. Currently at 11 / 50.

Executive Chef
    after they change the purple Ali's all I was getting is 4 energies ... My woohoo moment is,,,
    drum roll please!!!!!
    Yes yes yes
    I got a 40 ,, it does show up,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    after they change the purple Ali's all I was getting is 4 energies ... My woohoo moment is,,,
    drum roll please!!!!!
    Yes yes yes
    I got a 40 ,, it does show up,,
    Not a single 40 from any of my 5 G. alis until now...
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Not a single 40 from any of my 5 G. alis until now...
    I got 40 for the first time last night. I also got 100 from my P Ali in the morning. Woohoo!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I got 40 for the first time last night. I also got 100 from my P Ali in the morning. Woohoo!!
    That's great !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PhntmBlackIce View Post
    Been playing since around the first of April and I am loving the game. Wanted to share my excitement. Got my first major milestone, in my opinion. I unlocked the Tinker Camp last week. Wooohoooo.

Now I am working my way to 50 tickets for the Chateau Deed. Then plan to expand into the Magic Garden. In fact I already have everything needed to expand into the Magic Garden just waiting to finish the Chateu Deed first. Currently at 11 / 50.
    I did the Chateau but I only ever used it at lower level for gold coins. So if you need coins go for it! But if not I would suggest holding off and doing expansions.