Page 90 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think my birthday has come early. Today I got
    - an expansion permit from my ornery goat
    - a gold troll token from my troll camp
    - a horn from adventures, the 3rd in less than a month to match all the wings I have, so another alicorn is hatching.

Triple woohoo!!!
    Your post made me ask the question- Where is my ornery goat? After searching the Hub I knew I had done that event. Looked and looked. Finally had to read the thread to find out that it was a random drop from a chest. I didn't get one. Good grief. And my husband wonder what I do with my time. Lol.

Too stay on subject I haven't had any woohoo moments for quite some time now. Waiting.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-21-19 at 10:11 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Your post made me ask the question- Where is my ornery goat? After searching the Hub I knew I had done that event. Looked and looked. Finally had to read the thread to find out that it was a random drop from a chest. I didn't get one. Good grief. And my husband wonder what I do with my time. Lol.

Too stay on subject I haven't had any woohoo moments for quite some time now. Waiting.
    I keep throwing my sleeping dragon back in storage after I get coins and other nonsense from it. Then I come on here and see that people are getting energy from it. Energy. I go back to the thread and see, why yes, energy is one of the drops. And I sit and wonder to myself what are they feeding their dragon to get energy to drop? Then I haul it back out and put it back on my board, hoping. Sigh. I didn't get the ornery goat either.
    I haven't seen a gold token from my troll camp either. Sigh. Sir Pigglesworth is great for dropping bacon for me. Never drops any energy and doesn't drop gems anymore either. Sigh. Still waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! 2 trade tickets from adventures in 2 days I had almost forgotten you could get them that way!

Executive Chef
    I made it to 99 expansion permits! Forgot to do screen shot before I used some, because that's one thing I don't want to be black-flagged on. But that's been something I've been working toward for a long time. Woohoo !

Executive Chef
    yesterday i collected a gold apple (from the pots of gold), a gem from my purple cow, 2 trade tickets from my sleeping slab, 2 gold nuggests from various places, & 4 earth wisps from various places. and my lovepea & direlove piglet dropped deco that aren't listed under them in the hub. all while playing real life dominoes with the family (who was making fun of me for playing two different games at the same time)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yesterday i collected a gold apple (from the pots of gold), a gem from my purple cow, 2 trade tickets from my sleeping slab, 2 gold nuggests from various places, & 4 earth wisps from various places. and my lovepea & direlove piglet dropped deco that aren't listed under them in the hub. all while playing real life dominoes with the family (who was making fun of me for playing two different games at the same time)
    Wow! Congrats! I'm impressed! What a great haul!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wow! Congrats! I'm impressed! What a great haul!
    before press your luck started, i had:
    gold apple-4
    golden nugget-4
    golden egg-17

NOW
    apple- 22 (one from my tree-which is the first i have ever gotten from my tree). egg- 46 nuggets-20

those pots of gold and a couple of adventures have made a huge difference (even with having to use eggs for the buckle)

and have gotten an expansion permit from the sloth and multiple drops of 2 trade tickets from my sleeping slab!

its been a good week. which made up for me having a crappy WW right before "press your luck"
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    WOO HOO

I think of myself as a bit of a newbie still as SO much I am still learning. My xp points put me at level 99! Hmmm.... does that make an ignorant oldie? ; )

Attachment 50903
    , well you can aim to the 1mXP club!

Some players have >3m XP, so you can have your own challenge!

And there is a nugget about XP & Levels: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Experience
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I just received two payouts of Gold Elven Runes one following another, after almost eight months of Bronze and Silver Runes. I've never had a dual payout before, but it has given me the six Gold Runes I've been desperately trying to earn to craft my 9th Rainbow Alicon.

I'm so happy

Executive Chef
    Wow either my Wedding Alicorn or Rainbow Cloud gave 100 energy today! Never had that before, only read about it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx