Page 39 of 124 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Got Sir Hamlet using only gems I earned (even despite my chapter 6 mishap of getting too excited and tapping buildings out of order lol

AND

Helped my sister get Sir Hamlet buying only 120 gems at a $3.99 rate because she deserved him too helping me while I have not been feeling well. So now we have 2 Sir Hammys in the family

So happy this quest is done though did not thing I would make it! Played around the clock and started with only 3 magic fruit and hit 45 those greenhouses saved me going ever 4 hours on a timer
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-22-15 at 03:18 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    My 2 living trees have each dropped 3, repeat 3 living wood for the last 4 collections! That's 24 living wood for the fairy bulb. I might be able to finish it weeks before I thought I would,
    I've probably jinxed myself now😬

Farm Supplier
    I finally managed to collect a Faerie Campfire from a Plume Hive Adventure! Proudly placed with my Berry Mound.

The game had trouble recognising what the item was at first, it just came up as a blank square initially. I know these are rare, as I haven't seen one in any of my neighbour's king/queendoms.
    Last edited by UnkelFester; 09-22-15 at 02:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    I checked my Barracks for Vines, no vines, but a box with a Maple Tree! Woo Hoo! Then I checked the Court for the Burning Sands adventure, and not only did I I get the needed sand (woo Hoo!), I got a Burning Ember! Woo Hoo cubed!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    My pink Alicorn gave me 100 energy this morning. Yay!
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Fashion Designer
    I finished Sister Sister. Woohoo!

I thought I'd never make that one.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    My pink Alicorn gave me 100 energy this morning. Yay!
    Mine gave me 100 energy too

Nightclub Owner
    My knight didn't come back with the necessary goodies for the Faeries, but they found a Sacred Horn! I also discovered a new dragon egg in my inventory. On top of that I broke the 1000 trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    My knight didn't come back with the necessary goodies for the Faeries, but they found a Sacred Horn! I also discovered a new dragon egg in my inventory. On top of that I broke the 1000 trade tickets.
    Congrats x 3! I'm going the expansion permits route instead
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Congrats x 3! I'm going the expansion permits route instead
    Thanks!

I expanded to all possible corners, so Trade Tickets are my quest now. I will not try to catch up with Puffy, that will be a challenge out of reach. But in 2 years I will finish the u-goal related to it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...