Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    my silver fae dragon gave me energy. my tide dragon gave me energy. one of my aquatic ali gave me 50 energy. white flyger gave me expansion permit. i have been able to transfer my game to my husband's ipad because he doesn't need it at work. so i have actually had videos to watch (android ppl are getting screwed). and i watched videos-got a gem. got a golden nugget. and the final video gave me AN ALICORN! whooo. just have to grow him up. and with this MH i will FINALLY get my MRC & be able to create some animals.
    now if i can only get this job tomarrow.... (i think i can. i think i can.) (please send good thoughts and luck my way)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my silver fae dragon gave me energy. my tide dragon gave me energy. one of my aquatic ali gave me 50 energy. white flyger gave me expansion permit. i have been able to transfer my game to my husband's ipad because he doesn't need it at work. so i have actually had videos to watch (android ppl are getting screwed). and i watched videos-got a gem. got a golden nugget. and the final video gave me AN ALICORN! whooo. just have to grow him up. and with this MH i will FINALLY get my MRC & be able to create some animals.
    now if i can only get this job tomarrow.... (i think i can. i think i can.) (please send good thoughts and luck my way)
    Congrats on your game successes. Good luck, sending positive vibes your way for your job search.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the game stuff!

Sending good vibes for your job search. Change your chant to "I know I can" and that will do the trick!!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo level 10 Trading Post gave up a gold nugget!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow either my Wedding Alicorn or Rainbow Cloud gave 100 energy today! Never had that before, only read about it!
    This morning my Rainbow Cloud gave me 100 energy!!! I was so surprised and happy. I am still in awe and so grateful
    Now if only that would repeat during the harder events or monster hunts! Lol

I just got a gold nugget from my Troll Vault. That's never happened before!

Executive Chef
    my white flyger gave me an expansion permit. & i'm only stuck on ivy and her staff drops. which means i don't have to be constantly on my phone (because i got that one job i was whoohoo about above-but it is by nature a part time job. and i have an inteview for a full time job on wednesday which i have a lot to prepare for)

My Unicorn gave me 100 energy!
    Which helps make up for that 50 gem trap I fell into yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    my white flyger gave me an expansion permit. & i'm only stuck on ivy and her staff drops. which means i don't have to be constantly on my phone (because i got that one job i was whoohoo about above-but it is by nature a part time job. and i have an inteview for a full time job on wednesday which i have a lot to prepare for)
    Belated CONGRATS on the part time job, good luck on your latest interview! It is a day late, but they may not have made their decision yet!

Executive Chef
    2 flwr ali each gave me 100 energy in drops today (tues)
    and now today (wednesday) one of my aqua ali gave me 100.
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 07-10-19 at 06:52 AM. Reason: extra energy