Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Tournament: Noelephant - 2014 Dec 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    I tried toy poodle/reindeer and panda. I guess next time I will try the uninstalling the game when stuck.
    My son was stuck on toucan for 2 days. We tried his poodle over and over and over and no luck. I beat the toucan with a red/green super rare (vinotaur) so we went out on a limb and fed his present pheasant up to level 8 and it won on the first try. My daughter beat it with a level 8 santa. I really think that with the toucan, your best bet is to use a super rare that is nat/xmas or nat/fire. That's just going from my own personal experiences. I am sorry that you had so much trouble with it.

I really don't see how uninstalling and reinstalling the game would fix anything. It's all just odds and luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    My son was stuck on toucan for 2 days. We tried his poodle over and over and over and no luck. I beat the toucan with a red/green super rare (vinotaur) so we went out on a limb and fed his present pheasant up to level 8 and it won on the first try. My daughter beat it with a level 8 santa. I really think that with the toucan, your best bet is to use a super rare that is nat/xmas or nat/fire. That's just going from my own personal experiences. I am sorry that you had so much trouble with it.

I really don't see how uninstalling and reinstalling the game would fix anything. It's all just odds and luck.
    I think i beat the toucan with an emerald dragon fighting with the nature element and defeated him after 2nd try.

Fashion Designer
    My tournament kept resetting every time I beat level 4. I'd go back in an hour once it was available and I'd still be on level 4. Between this tournament and the inability to breed any Christmas or new creatures I have decided that this game is not for me and have deleted it. My apologies to my neighbors, especially the gift partners.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122