Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-23-2014

Ok nice but now enough with xmas stuff
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    I LOVE the LTO. I didn't buy the one this weekend because it was TOO seasonal, it would be hard to use after Christmas, but this one will be usable through Valentines day, and it is just GORGEOUS! I love the Mannequin as well, and will get it in a couple of weeks, depending on how other updates go and if I decide to get the Corset display from the sale. I'm running out of gems finally.

Great update, the Catalogue is nice, the pillow tree is really cute, and great for using in a single space! I bought 5 of them. I like the sleigh tables, and the rack too even though I am not going tobuy that, and the wall d?cor for coins is also pretty nice.

Overall great update! I got to spend time decorating (I want to put the red dresses where the brown sweaters are when they are done), and my shop finally feels like real Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Ok nice but now enough with xmas stuff
    LOL! I still want more Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

★Does no one else think the outfit on the delivery girl is absolutely hideous?!? Would be cute if not for the non-matching, feathered weirdness lol...★

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    LOL! I still want more Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
    Well i just relate december to snow wind and cold, nothing wonderful at all.
    Whatever, TL did offer cute holiday stuff - objectively, even for someone like me who doesnt care about xmas - but now off to new years celebrations and hopefully more festive and less seasonal items. Time for champagne bubbles glitter and gold )
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Nice-ish update. I like how they did the deep rich red color on the dress of the LTO. If there was no ladder and she had long hair, I would buy it, but I don't like short hair and the ladder gets in the way.

I don't get the catalogue at all, but hey, it has some color. As for the mannequin, I love the way they used color in her dress, but don't like her face, her eyes are misshaped. And if we're talking about weird looknig faces, then I really really don't like the face on the bicycle girl, but the rest of that item looks cute and colorful, so I bought several of those for my shops. The pillow trees is cool, different, unusual and really cool! Bought several of those too.

The counters are nice. Here too, they used a beautiful rich shade of the color red. I wouldn't mind having more items and even a full dress done in this color. I like the racks, but I'm not gonna pay 5 gems per rack, because I like to buy 5-14 racks of each design and that would be too expensive. Love all the wall decor we've been getting lately. All items have good design, they're all unique and interesting, so I bought everything.

As much as I'm not digging the catalogue at all, I was happy to see the headband is offered for coins, since it's a versatile enough piece and we do need more options for head accessories.

Fashion Designer
    I really like this weeks update. I love the deep red of the LTO and the mannequin. The bicycle girl is super cute, but I find the pillow tree to be weird. The catalog is pretty nice, not exactly Christmas related but I still like it. Overall good update.

Executive Chef
    Wow, I didn't expect to get 2 updates this week. I liked the previous LTO, but I'm glad I didn't get it because I can't afford that one and the current one, which is really pretty. I love the dress
    So happy that the catalog finally has high XP! Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Love everything. I have been out of town with limited Wifi and totally not expecting the sale and extra update. Thanks TL! Now I just need a gem sale..... (hint, hint TL).

Host(ess)
    Gosh, where do I begin? The Pillow Tree is so innovative and I think this is the first gold tree we've had in a long time. The Special Delivery is lovely. Never had anything like that in my store before. She looks a little like Pippi Longstocking. Without the pigtails of course. The catalog could have been more BLING BLING, but it's alright. I've been running out of 4 hour catalogs seeing as most of us have probably mastered them all. The sleigh counters are lovely and go with the Snowy Red display. Which is gorgeous by the way! That deep red, is perfect for both Christmas and Valentine's day. I HAD to get it. Ha ha, finally done with the gems I purchased on Black Friday. Thank you TL, for the amazing Christmas surprises. It was a steal. The Mannequin is a bit pricey but it's one of the most beautiful ones I've laid eyes on. Overall, a wonderfully stylish Christmas Update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast