Thread: Unable to load castle story

Farm Supplier

Unable to load castle story

Has anyone else got a problem with loading CS tonight? I've got internet (otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this) .......I've restarted my iPad.....I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but I still can't load it. It's telling me I'm not connected to the Internet!!!!

Edit.....in fact I can't load any team lava games
    Last edited by luke1100; 12-22-14 at 02:41 PM.

I can't get on any TL games either. I'm in the UK.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that! Have you tried disconnecting the connection to your WiFi and reconnecting to it on your device? If this doesn't help, please try contacting support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look into your account. Hope this helps!

Me neither. Haven't been able to log in for the last two days! It looks like it is trying to load, then I just get thrown out back to the menu screen on my ipod. Frustrating as the Christmas quest had only two days to go and I had almost completed the 2nd to last thing with collecting 3 candy canes. No doubt I will have missed the deadline before it comes back. I hope team lava do the decent thing and extend the quest deadlines for all those people out there loyal to the game that cannot get it!!