Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New Christmas Trees 12-22-14

I had 7M coins and now I have 100k (got it back up from 21K when I was told I couldn't afford another LOL).

So worth it. I've paid for all the expansions I'm still waiting on permits for already so gold is useless to me. I've lost track of how many I've chopped in addition to the 100 in storage (probably chopped at least 100) but I've had soooooooo many feasts (6 spicy, 7 hearty and 3 simple to be precise). Im normally just one ahead to keep my kings keep and barracks in action and I use a lot of simple feasts so having a bunch in storage is super exciting.

Still got my fingers crossed for an expansion permit.

Thanks TL! Love this update! So good to have something so fun and potentially profitable for coins, a nice pat on the back for us lvl50 older players

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Second goal, reward of 30 gems after spending 180 gems (buy 3 Winter trees, one Grand tree) on trees? Is that the same thing as getting coal in your stocking?
    In my opinion, the trees requiring gems to purchase them, are NOT worth it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have one more type of Christmas tree
    Attachment 17504
    woha very nicely done, bravo on the effort!

Wasn't planning to, but I completed the first goal because winter white trees are on sale for 20 gems, and the reward is 30 gems. Made an extra 10 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherriesx View Post
    Wasn't planning to, but I completed the first goal because winter white trees are on sale for 20 gems, and the reward is 30 gems. Made an extra 10 gems
    Way to go!!

Thumbs down

I've never replied on this forum before but good lord I just got the Splendid Cristmas Tree.

Wow that was not worth it. Most of the stuff I got were things I was maxed out on or things I always get maxed out on. So disappointed in that experience.

I didn't write everything down, but things I remember were...

1 wood beam
    1 mithril
    1 prime cut
    1 syrup
    1 bone
    1 silver
    1 jewel
    1 hide
    I think maybe an earth wisp or two.
    Ugh.

Farm Supplier
    Can you store the trees once you've started chopping them? Sorry if this has been answered, I haven't got time to read all the pages, lol! Thanks in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    Can you store the trees once you've started chopping them? Sorry if this has been answered, I haven't got time to read all the pages, lol! Thanks in advance
    Sorry if you have started chopping can't be stored.

Rhino Keeper
    Just here to say big Thank you to TL!!!!
    I'm super grateful for finally being able to store my last years Christmas trees. Plus that splendid three looks simply amazing I don't think I'll chop it so I can store it and have it ready for next year

Thanks TL. And happy holidays to you all

Rhino Keeper
    I just read on one of my neighbors' walls that someone got an ALLICORN by chopping the splendid tree!?! Can anyone please confirm this! I really don't want to start buying really expensive trees if this is a hoax.