Thread: Journey to Polaris North not working?

Farm Supplier

Journey to Polaris North not working?

Hi I keep "journeying" to Polaris North in hopes of getting some Polarian materials to finish my buildings from last year but I get nothing. Well I mean I get regular stuff (gold and such) but no planks, no bricks, no tiles. Am I missing something? Is there any way to get those materials or is the only way to pay gems? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Hi I keep "journeying" to Polaris North in hopes of getting some Polarian materials to finish my buildings from last year but I get nothing. Well I mean I get regular stuff (gold and such) but no planks, no bricks, no tiles. Am I missing something? Is there any way to get those materials or is the only way to pay gems? Thanks!
    As I understand it, you have to use gems to finish. The Polaris adventure relates to this year's Christmas quest only.

you dont get this stuff.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Banned
    As FrostyFinn mentioned, this year's Adventures will not provide crafting materials for last years items. Hope this answers your question!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! I was afraid of that. :P Gems are so hard to come by. But I'll get there one day!