Thread: Where is the tool box?

Where is the tool box?

I need to expand my tool box. Where is it? Please help. 😃

The toolbox is the second tab your pantry now. You have an all-new place to store your parts and other non-food items.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The toolbox is the second tab your pantry now. You have an all-new place to store your parts and other non-food items.

Sorry, I don't see a second tab in my pantry. Where I my pantry is it located?

Rhino Keeper
    If you open your pantry, on the left and up at the top you can see there are two tabs.

Upgrading your Pantry also upgrades your Toolbox - they're connected
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    If you open your pantry, on the left and up at the top you can see there are two tabs.

Upgrading your Pantry also upgrades your Toolbox - they're connected
    Lol! Now I see it! Oops!☺️ Thanks so much.😃

Rhino Keeper
    Where do i get shovels?? Can't get a new garden plot without shovels and no ones dropping them??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Where do i get shovels?? Can't get a new garden plot without shovels and no ones dropping them??
    The only way to get them is via CID and they are a very rare drop.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.