Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goals List

Rhino Keeper
    For 'is this a home or a garden' where do you get the flowers?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    For 'is this a home or a garden' where do you get the flowers?
    Once you get the rare seeds you craft the flowers in the magic studio.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I just got the last seed and the goal unlocked.

New Resident
    How do I get gold��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrow4 View Post
    How do I get gold��
    Once you get the goal for Charming's house that requires gold, you can get gold from chopping rocks or the mine (although my mines never gave me any gold so I would say your best source is from rocks)

Nightclub Owner
    Can anyone confirm for me on the timing of the Market Goals? For some reason they seem to come at all different times. For the first few it was around 8 o'clock in the evening, my time, and then it started to gradually get later. The one I got last night didn't show up until almost 12:30 am, right before I went to sleep, and thus far today, it hasn't shown up yet and it is 10:55 pm. I had thought maybe it showed up 24 hours from the last time, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so then I thought maybe it was close to that and just when I collected from my Farmer's Market at night, but again that didn't seem to be the case.

It is frustrating not knowing when it is going to activate, especially right now, since I'm dealing with Hamlet's big meal to Alice as well as having to consistently make baskets due to Merlin's Notes.

ETA: I know I could just blow off the Market goal, but I do like the extra gem reward.

ETA again: Ok, so around 5 this morning I checked my game, it wasn't there. Then around 8 this morning I checked again, and it was, but it was the last one and I thought I was on number 10. *shrugs* So, is that it now, no more of these market trades are coming my way to worry about? They end at 11, right?
    Last edited by queentina3; 02-10-15 at 07:25 AM. Reason: additonal question

Rhino Keeper
    The 11 listed market goals are just a list of all the ones we know about. You will continue to get a market goal each day that you play the game. They do not end. As far as when it shows up that we are still trying to figure out. Another person posted a theory that seems plausible that the next days market goal will start the next time you play the game 24 hours after the last market goal. So if you did yesterdays market goal at 7 and don't get on the next day until 9 it will start that days goal at 9. Which is why they seem to progressively get later and later each day.

Rhino Keeper
    SPECIAL LIMITED TIME EVENTS

If you would like to go back and look at any of the previous limited time events click on the following links.

Valentines 2015: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1046539 and https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1048316

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry, I know the market goal I got yesterday isn't listed and I can't remember what it was, but today's is also not listed though it is close to #1.

Today's is 20 seed, 10 milk, 8 egg.

Executive Chef
    I think someone mentioned they are random.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast