Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper

Gem Confirmation

I finished part one of a quest. As I was playing the pop-up came up informing me that I'd finished this part, I went to tap ok & it scrolled to what was left in part 2 of the quest. So inadvertently I spent 10 gems that I would not have to speed thru part 2. All because I meant to click ok on the pop up informing me that part 1 was complete. Very frustrating! Please fix this so that others don't lose gems that they didn't mean to spend. Thank you
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 12-21-14 at 10:29 AM.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that, TeabytheSea3. Please contact support@teamlava.com regarding Gem exchanges. Hope this helps!

I had a similar problem, i clicked the castle twice by accident and spend lots of gems forwarding it i did t even have another picknic basket ready so it was a total waste of gems

Rhino Keeper
    Bunk indeed....!
    When your tapping goats or whatever *trying to trigger a card* there are just tons of pop ups..."your storage is full" "you've compleated whatever task"
    All the while the screen is jerking around as you try to close them.
    It's a joke! It's such a strategic and obvious gem trap system being used.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Banned
    Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with Gem Exchange inquiries. For these specific inquires, please contact support@teamlava.com for assistance.