Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily gifting

Executive Chef
    I stand corrected. I only played those other games for the gems and didn't recall so many gifts.

Castle story doesn't gift gems or gold, only items and it has a three only limit. Does wonderland gift gems and gold?

castle story, dragon story and wonderland are all three only gift games. Wish it were different (10 per day would be awesome) but you do get use to it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    1. 3 gifts per day
    2. I ask the person what they want or return what they send me or send them what I want.
    4. I'm desperate for clay!
    I find the problem with reciprocating in kind or sending what you want is there is a backlog and by the time you reciprocate, it's not what's needed. Also, how do you know they're not doing the same thing? Best just to ask them to post their needs on their own wall and check it before you gift. 

If there's no clue on their wall, I look at what they're building and make an educated guess.
    Last edited by Tavalah; 12-23-14 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Adding more advice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Like the post above
    Games where u gift only objects u can gift all and receive 20 max

But in games where gifts include gems and gold
    U can only gift 3
    Which I understand why

But I don't get why I can't gift the rest of my neighbors theses are not gems
    Oh well
    I agree we should be able to gift to more on Castle Story as well since it's not gems. There should also be more gifts. It might be nice to send seeds or oats and coal since that can be difficult to get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12