Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

PLEASE make an easier way to know when foods/recipes are mastered in Restaurant Story. A bar that changes to a certain (bright) color once the food is mastered would be great.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DelephantShoes View Post
    PLEASE make an easier way to know when foods/recipes are mastered in Restaurant Story. A bar that changes to a certain (bright) color once the food is mastered would be great.
    Even a colored star o crown would be nice in all the story games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    It would greatly improve things if decor items were checked, to make sure they are in scale with other items, before releasing them.

Yeah Bakery, Restaurant n Fashion Story it needs select all my fingers hurt. Ouch. Than Fashion Story needs more gift clothes, all my nbrs tired of the same thing. Tips n jars that's good, the goals that wasn't finished it needs to take off goals. Bakery Story needs to add different color to the cash register all theme is always brown including Restaurant Story. Titles it need to do 3 titles it take so much work for one including the walls. More New goals n updates I making sure all my nbrs be happy including me. Tyvm for reading it. :-)

I would like to see a feature that allows you to move WHOLE rooms if you want or rotate a whole room without having to move every single item one at a time. That not only would help with decorating.... Our neighbors would not be thinking they are being ignored when all we are really doing is taking FOREVER to redecorate. I think being able to get back to our neighbors quickly would also cut down on ALOT of the nasty posts I've seen because a neighbor did not answer right away....again because they were having to move every single item in their restaurant.

Farm Supplier
    I second the gift all tab that should be a priority.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It would greatly improve things if decor items were checked, to make sure they are in scale with other items, before releasing them.
    I second that it is just bad design having the scale of items VERY off in some cases.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DelephantShoes View Post
    Yes...we need some way to know for sure a recipe is mastered!

yes absolutely these are really great ideas my fingers hurt sometimes I don't even play anymore because of that so it would be a big big improvement and a big help
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

I am relatively new to Bakery Story, but I am really enjoying this game - maybe even addicted to it! I appreciate the fall d?cor that has returned for a limited time to allow us newbies to decorate. However, I am frustrated and discouraged regarding the appliances. As a new player, there are so many appliances that were goals earlier this year and in years past that I would love to have: the Texas oven, Texas stove, puff oven, whip fountain, frosty freezer, choco-love oven, fondue fountain, winter frost fountain, just to name a few. All these appliances show up in my appliance menu, however, they are unavailable to me. I can completely understand about not being able to complete the goals that were offered in association with these appliances, but I do not understand why I am unable to purchase them. It penalizes new players and is incredibly disappointing. I am begging, please, please make these appliances available for all players to purchase. It could be through an end of the year limited time offer, it could be offered in the appliance's "anniversary" month (the month it was released), especially for the more seasonal appliances ... it doesn't matter. Yes, I would go broke purchasing all the appliances I want, but at least I would be able to get them. PLEASE make all the appliances available to purchase!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast