Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

A purchase confirmation button for use when making a purchase using gems. It is entirely too easy to touch the wrong place on your screen and "buy" something you neither want nor need.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first time on the forum & I tried to reply to someone's suggestion. Don't know what I'm doing or it wouldn't be here! I started BS & RS 10 days ago & learning by trial & error. So many people with experience & great ideas. One of my neighbors on RS & BS told me I'm doing something right since I'm on Lvl 27 on one & 29 on the other. Totally confused by the goals, too. I'm working on one now for BS & supposed to buy an appliance. I tried & am blocked that I have too many appliances now unless I want to spend 49 gems, which I don't have. I was able to buy the wallpaper & tile, the tables but chairs are locked. Didn't know that the clues built on each other, so missed the July 4th oven. I need help badly but I'm sure this isn't where this should go. Sorry...forgive the newbie.
    Last edited by bk7553; 07-07-15 at 07:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    You'll find questions & answers in the following link. Click below:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....d-fireworks!!&

Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    This is my first time on the forum & I tried to reply to someone's suggestion. Don't know what I'm doing or it wouldn't be here! I started BS & RS 10 days ago & learning by trial & error. So many people with experience & great ideas. One of my neighbors on RS & BS told me I'm doing something right since I'm on Lvl 27 on one & 29 on the other. Totally confused by the goals, too. I'm working on one now for BS & supposed to buy an appliance. I tried & am blocked that I have too many appliances now unless I want to spend 49 gems, which I don't have. I was able to buy the wallpaper & tile, the tables but chairs are locked. Didn't know that the clues built on each other, so missed the July 4th oven. I need help badly but I'm sure this isn't where this should go. Sorry...forgive the newbie.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to scroll through "my gifts" and have the option to delete some that only may have a one count taking up space and memory😄

Host(ess)
    This I totally agree with, I especially would like to see my posts stay on my wall, but I've emailed my suggestion several times n still my posts disappear....but otherwise i love ur ideas

Host(ess)
    I agree with having categories for the gifts, kind of like RS ... but better!

Host(ess)
    Excellent suggestion! I lost 28 gems while moving the screen, hit an area of expansion and before I knew it, I had paid to expand immediately!

I love all your suggestions and you're absolutely right that it would make the games better. I play your bakery, restaurant and fashion story too. I stopped playing pet story because of these and other reasons.

I play dragon story. Definitely need select all when requesting maps from neighbors. How time consuming and irritating to have to select every neighbors individually

Ikr gifting ppl tired my fingers off n more goals, theme colors, update profile n more

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast