Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

I would like to be able to move food to other counters.

Host(ess)
    GREAT IDEAS I AGREE TOTALLY WITH ALL OF THEM I burned out on a couple of games for this reason.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience

Dear Teamlava

Hello, I play on several TL games and the tapping is getting so annoying lately. Here are my suggestions to improve certain aspects of the games for a better experience. This would be nice for me and a lot of players who play multiple games.

DRAGON

-Collect all coins button.
    -Storage for android users. YEA

BAKERY / RESTAURANT / FASHION / PET SHOP

-Collect all tips/likes / coins/feed.
    -Select all ovens/stoves/drink machine/fashion slots to cook the same thing/order the same catalog in 1 click.
    -Allow select entire area to place tiles (it takes me 3 taps for each tile, that's a lot of tapping, my fingers get sore after, LOL!)
    -Gift all button.
    -Accept all request button.
    -A little red star to indicate food/drink/catalog had been mastered.

FARM (original) (I don't think it's going to happen but still possible)

-Select all to plant the same crop in 1 click.
    -Gift all.
    -Accept all requests.

ALL STORY GAMES

-View all inactive neighbors (+2 weeks of not playing).
    -Allow OUR post to always be at the top of OUR wall.

EDIT: PSS

We really could use a collect all/feed all or an accumulation feature like BS/RS/FS.
    GREAT IDEA! This would be perfect

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jennrocks1087 View Post
    I would like to be able to move food to other counters.
    Yes, me as well

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see us get a Personal Bakery Banner that people could see upon entering our store. We could leave cute little notes on it. Also, would really like a TIP ALL button. Would love to have a way for players to send specific parts requests instead of us having to ask. Would like to have some type of indicator as to who has or hasn't visited. An indicator of who has tipped, gifted, or and/or both, would be great also. Think the news feed should tell us how many tips were left, rather then, "So and so left tips." (If no tip all button is given) Would like to be able to block people from gifting if need be. I DESPISE MASS GIFTERS!! NO GIFT ALL BUTTON!! Being able to send a request to your neighbors, for the gifts you want (same as when your building) would be better.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    You can despise all you want, not everyone has the time to gift each neighbor individually especially those with 100s.

That is why we choose what type of neighbors we want, basic parts neighbors simply can send the same part to the neighborhood since that's what they prefer 'basic parts'.

Also how can mass gifting goal parts be despicable.
    It's the same parts the neighborhood needs during a week, as it's 'the gift' on demand during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I would like to see us get a Personal Bakery Banner that people could see upon entering our store. We could leave cute little notes on it. Also, would really like a TIP ALL button. Would love to have a way for players to send specific parts requests instead of us having to ask. Would like to have some type of indicator as to who has or hasn't visited. An indicator of who has tipped, gifted, or and/or both, would be great also. Think the news feed should tell us how many tips were left, rather then, "So and so left tips." (If no tip all button is given) Would like to be able to block people from gifting if need be. I DESPISE MASS GIFTERS!! NO GIFT ALL BUTTON!! Being able to send a request to your neighbors, for the gifts you want (same as when your building) would be better.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Ok Natasha_07 let me break it down for you.. First, I only have 40 neighbors for the sole purpose of being able to give all my neighbors the attention they need. Should someone else choose to have more neighbors then they can manage, that's their bag, not mine. Secondly, and most importantly...

Let's say you needed to make a bread oven, or any other oven for that matter, in order to have something to cook. So the oven calls for 5 springs, and 5 gears. Your allowed 20 requests a day and twenty gifts a day. For arguments sake, will say you don't have either. Now, you send out twenty requests for springs, which you receive 15 of because 5 people skip playing that day and the rest just don't answer for whatever reason. :-(( now your left with the hopes that you ask your neighbors to send you gears, but instead they send you...WHATEVER! Let's say, for arguments sake, cuz I've had this happen, that no one sends you gears all week. Now you have just been reduced to having to rely on requests, which causes you to have to wait three days just to build one or two ovens. At that point, I'm thinking, "Why do I even have neighbors?" This game was created for interdependence. Just like a business that orders cupcake icing would discontinue ordering from a company that sends them Pepperoni instead, so would a player discontinue being neighbors with someone who doesn't feel that their neighbors requests for help are important. Mass gifting is of no help to the neighbor receiving the unwanted gift and here's the kicker! Some people say...well just delete the gift if you don't want it...*buzzard noise* WRONG! Go ahead..I dare anyone to count the number of gifts they receive when they delete one. For every gift you delete, you lose a slot. So if you have 20 gifts and you delete 2, you will lose a slot and only receive 19. And it only goes downhill from there. The more you have to delete, the more slots you lose. So when people say just delete it, I assume they mean THEM, and that's exactly what I do. :-/
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 05-26-15 at 07:39 AM.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    I gift as I tip throughout the day, respond to requests, gift back, etc. I only mass gift (when I remember to) before I go to bed. At that point I can't send what they want/need til after reset anyway. A gift all button would be really convenient then.

Yes, I may be OCD, but it would be immeasurably more convenient if items were categorized- Christmas items together, Halloween together, plants together ... Scrolling through items is terribly tedious.

New Resident
    Yes, these suggestions are great! I wish they could do a bigger update... Have Team Lava given you any response about these suggestions?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast