Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that it's annoying to select the wrong food, but you can click on the oven again once the food gets going and change the recipe to what you want.

I think there are a lot of players who would be annoyed if they had one more thing they had to tap when cooking.

New Resident
    I think having a tip jar is a good idea; I would actually tip neighbours. Tapping on three or six tables all the time to keep your star rating up is boring - which is why I don't tip.
    Last edited by wintercookies1; 01-09-15 at 04:45 PM.
    I do not tip, unless required by goals or you write on my wall, since I do not check the Feed. So if you're expecting return tips from me, you will be disappointed. I do answer requests, gift and reply to you if you ask a question on my wall.

Rhino Keeper

Dragon Story

Please let us move our Christmas habitats to the Arctic. I counted and I have space for 9 habitats on the smaller island on the left. Since I have 5 Christmas habitats, they should fit well with space for decorations. If TL deems this a desirable change then please allow any dragons in the Arctic to breed, quest and battle.

Please allow all habitats to be upgradable to 4-dragon types.

Executive Chef
    Thanks TL for the android features, I asked for storage but got way more. Thanks!

1 down, the rest to go...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

It would be nice to have a "remove friend" button as well. O have over 200+ people on my list and more than half of them don't even play anymore.
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xandine_heartsong View Post
    It would be nice to have a "remove friend" button as well. O have over 200+ people on my list and more than half of them don't even play anymore.
    This is available...when you bring up your neighbours list, at the top is an edit button. Click this and a remove option shows up next to each name....just click remove for those you want to delete. DO MAKE SURE once you are finished that you go back to the top and press "done"...otherwise you may delete someone you had actually intended to visit. This has happened to me a few times.
    Last edited by lauraleighashby; 02-23-15 at 02:08 PM. Reason: typos

I lost my cashier lady!

Plz help. I've lost my cashier and now it won't let me play! I looked in storage and even bought other ppl but never worked! I'm out of money now! I moved the register but nothing! What did I do?

Host(ess)
    buy a new register--- and make sure she has space.

Definitely need something to indicate when a recipe has been mastered. Its hard to tell when its close to finished or if its finished. A star next to the 4, check mark on the photo or something to indicate when it is done would be most helpful.

Fashion Designer
    sub-categories for wallpaper, floor decoration etc. takes too long to scroll through them. we need sub-tabs such as: other, seasons, holidays, possibly geographical location.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast