Thread: Storage cellar upgrade

New Resident

Storage cellar upgrade

I know that others have asked the same, but I am not able to upgrade my storage cellar. I am often invited to do so, and I have the materials, but nothing happens when I tap 'upgrade'. And yes I have closed the game and restarted my device.
    Thank you

New Resident
    Solved it. Try moving the cellar around and make sure nothing is overlapping.

Banned
    Glad to hear this resolved for you! If you still encounter any issues with your Storage Cellar, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account.

I am having the same problem. I cannot increase my storage. all I keep getting is 4 blank spaces when I try to update.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cakegirl108 View Post
    I am having the same problem. I cannot increase my storage. all I keep getting is 4 blank spaces when I try to update.
    Level 70 is the highest storage level.
    If you are under 70, please check to see if the "Sword in the Stone" or "The Sword without the Stone" is overlapping your storage cellar.

If you go to edit mode and tap on that item, you will see if it is overlapping with any other item.

If it is, please move it so it's not overlapping .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How do you get to the edit mode