Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Present Pheasant 12-19-14 REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    He reminds me of the scarecrow just different colours lol

Fingers crossed you get your poodle
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Oh it's a bird clone AND it's another 7 hour breed time? How obnoxious, TL. This is seriously ridiculous IMO.

Executive Chef
    I adore this one in Adult and Epic forms. I'm done trying to speed breed for it though.... hopefully it will make an appearance on my island before it expires.

Executive Chef
    @ level 10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	17439

Groan... At the top of the list of animal types I don't want to see more of are Earth-Natures and Nature-Fires. And at the tippy top of the unwanted list is yet another 7-hour Nature-Fire to further foil my attempts to breed members of the Christmas Presents Trio. Gosh. They are ****ing me here.
    One family. Three forests.
    Forest Gump (invite PLAYPEN)
    Satyr Sanctuary (invite SAND)
    Vash-Naroom (invite SANDSCAPE)

Executive Chef
    another fire/nature with a 7hr breed time!!! zzzzzzz oh wait it's limited better buy a bunch of gems to speed breed!! Let me guess right after this menoram will become limited also. Whatever!!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I agree---the Fire-Nature pairing is pretty brutal this year. If I see ONE more Fire-Nature creature released I'll blow my stack -___- I loved that they made the Menoram Lightning-Water because it wasn't that blasted Fire-Nature breeding pool!

Please, TL, we're begging you: No more Fire-Nature hybrids ever again ;__; Please retire that breeding combo forevermore... There are other breeding pools you can use that are seriously lacking (Dark-Water is one of them and another is Fire-Earth if you want to go with the more 'simple' elements... or better yet, make more Fire-Water animals that we can breed for like the Steamtrunk!)

On a more specific note...

Zenobia, there's a 'goal' for the Present Pheasant called 'Pheasantly Surprised' which rewards you with 5 gems and 3XP---and lasts for only 7 days (I'm assuming, like Scarecrow, that this will be gone forever after a week). So, yeah... there might be a bit of a rush to try for this one...

Just thought I'd mention that in case you wanted to add it to your top post

Good job, everyone for breeding this one, and good luck to everyone having crappy luck so far. I had to go through about 13 fails before finally getting this one, so I expect it might be as difficult (if not more so) than the Menoram >.<
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 12-19-14 at 02:13 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Yes buy more gems to speed breed. So they will make more super rare, ie very very hard to get, ie cost more gems and get deeper into hose pockets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Groan... At the top of the list of animal types I don't want to see more of are Earth-Natures and Nature-Fires. And at the tippy top of the unwanted list is yet another 7-hour Nature-Fire to further foil my attempts to breed members of the Christmas Presents Trio. Gosh. They are ****ing me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I agree---the Fire-Nature pairing is pretty brutal this year. If I see ONE more Fire-Nature creature released I'll blow my stack -___- I loved that they made the Menoram Lightning-Water because it wasn't that blasted Fire-Nature breeding pool!

Please, TL, we're begging you: No more Fire-Nature hybrids ever again ;__; Please retire that breeding combo forevermore... There are other breeding pools you can use that are seriously lacking (Dark-Water is one of them and another is Fire-Earth if you want to go with the more 'simple' elements... or better yet, make more Fire-Water animals that we can breed for like the Steamtrunk!)
    Amen, that's what I said, too!

It was sort of nice when I started, but now that I've been playing for a month or a bit more, I would love to get working on the other elements I have (y'know, lightning and dark? I haven't had time to breed those at all, which is why I'm going for the menoram).

FFS is sort of unique in that instead of adding a ton of new elements, they have a lot of animals with the same element combo. Honestly, I don't think I'd mind it if they started doing triple elements. That would give them a lot more room to maneuver. Of course, this is also FFS/TL we are talking about, so those would be really annoying to get and the fails would be even worse. (Like trying for the toucan or unicorn, I suppose.)

Farm Supplier
    Wow 7hr timer first try. I was excited but with no Christmas animals yet idk I probably got a vinotaur lmao! Can't speed it though I have a menoram cooking not going to blow 30 gems to be disappointed with /sigh fire and nature
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast