Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sterling Silver Dragon Update 12-19-14

Banned
    I like a good producing dragon that is silver. Clever! I need to buy this one in both accounts. Is the habitat on sale as well?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    What?! Woohoo! And I have a gem sale. Getting it now. Elsa...will those who bought it for 1600 gold get a partial refund or will TL just "let it go"?

He's so cute! Ive no food to get it to level 7, but he shall be mine!
    We auto-refunded the difference to any player who bought it before the sale went live.

Banned
    Hi Elsa. I have a question. I thought you could buy dragons from the market and if your nests were full the egg would go into Storage. Why does this no longer occur?

I want this one but all 3 nests are busy. Hmmmm

Thanks

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Hi Elsa. I have a question. I thought you could buy dragons from the market and if your nests were full the egg would go into Storage. Why does this no longer occur?

I want this one but all 3 nests are busy. Hmmmm

Thanks
    Allowing to buy into storage from the Market would cause some issues with Dragons like Treasure types that have an enforced limit.

The sale is on until 12/23 10am Pacific, so there's time if you need to free up a Nest.

Banned
    Thanks for your quick reply. I will be patient then.

Executive Chef
    Wow, awesome, another treasure type dragon for less than 1000 gold. Only problem is now I'll have an odd number of dragons again and it won't be convenient to collect every 12 hours since the odd one will only have 2 bars instead of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Allowing to buy into storage from the Market would cause some issues with Dragons like Treasure types that have an enforced limit.

The sale is on until 12/23 10am Pacific, so there's time if you need to free up a Nest.
    Awesome! This gives me time to collect the remaining 23 gold I'll need after my purchase!

Executive Chef
    I want it's sales for 300

Executive Chef
    Too bad sale ends on tuesday
    I would need 2 or 3 extra days ( or 2-3 games with free golds ) to reach 600 golds because i spent golds on premium white habitat

Executive Chef
    Yeah I could use a gold sale right now. The last one was only 20%. I want this plus the Santa habitat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast