Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sterling Silver Dragon Update 12-19-14

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummmmmmies View Post
    They pulled the sale already WTH? 30 minutes earlier then Elsa said they would. I was just about to buy it I was trying to save as many coins for the habitat as I could.
    Sorry about that! The end time is 10am, I was incorrect. If you email support@teamlava.com and send me the ticket number, we'll get someone to help you.

Same thing just happened to me. I just bought gold and went to buy this dragon and it wasn't on sale anymore.��

Executive Chef
    Glad I grabbed mine first thing this morning!

Team Lava helped me out they deducted the 600 gold from my account and put the silver dragon in my storage. Thanks TL!

Banned
    OMG mines taken up a nest for probably a week 6 million short on its habitat

Host(ess)
    Had to get this one too. The gold dragons are usually put out in pairs... Where is the other one? I have gold and Im not afraid to use it!

Banned
    Still got 2 million to go to buy the habitat

Rhino Keeper
    I love my new Sterling Silver dragon but now it's on two bars of gold a day I haven't figured out how best to collect it as I have noticed sometimes I'm getting only one bar a day. Am I collecting it wrong?

New Resident
    So disappointed I missed the sale on the beautiful Silver dragon. Fingers crossed TL runs it again sometime.

Fashion Designer
    wow I didn't even know this dragon existed...oh well. guess I have to save up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345