Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem Sales

Gem Sales

I noticed that a lot of people post about getting gem sales. Why is it that I never have them offered to me? Is it because I play on an Iphone?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I have iphone too and i get gem sales. its random sales on gems we get, when you open say bakery story after reset a window will pop up and say 30% sale on gems today and then itll have a countdown.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I have two accounts. On my main account I only get a sale on Black Friday. My other account pretty much always has a sale going. It's not fair but nothing to do about it...

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, that's pretty weird to never get them. I get them a few times a month, but I typically ignore them. I bought a couple of packs early on just so can get some expansions while they were only 40 gems, before the 80 gem price came up. I've bought gems a couple of times after, but not a LOT of gems, since I still have plenty of recipes to work on and I haven't dropped super low that often. I did buy some for these two past sales, since I wanted a few things and didn't want to get too low. I'm guessing there has to be some criteria for it if they are leaving you out completely. Either you buy a ton already at regular price or maybe they go by logins/activity? Not sure.

Whatever it may be, you should post a topic about it in the Bugs & Issues section or send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if they can look into why it may be happening, in case there is some technical issue causing you to not receive them.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I usually have them either in RS or BS and I'm hoping to really get 1 in both of them during this sale, but who knows. After the lack of the good Black Friday sale I used up quite a few on boxes. So I wait....
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Hmm, that's pretty weird to never get them. I get them a few times a month, but I typically ignore them. I bought a couple of packs early on just so can get some expansions while they were only 40 gems, before the 80 gem price came up. I've bought gems a couple of times after, but not a LOT of gems, since I still have plenty of recipes to work on and I haven't dropped super low that often. I did buy some for these two past sales, since I wanted a few things and didn't want to get too low. I'm guessing there has to be some criteria for it if they are leaving you out completely. Either you buy a ton already at regular price or maybe they go by logins/activity? Not sure.

Whatever it may be, you should post a topic about it in the Bugs & Issues section or send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if they can look into why it may be happening, in case there is some technical issue causing you to not receive them.
    I never get the sales on my main account, but I get them on my secondary one. Pretty much as soon as I opened that bakery, I was getting gem sale messages. I even played both accounts on the same device, but I still have never gotten the gem sale on my main account.

Executive Chef
    I usually get sales on both restaurant and bakery on different days. Like every second day I get sales in BS.

Right now there is a 30% gem sale but it doesn't show a time limit.Does anyone know how long it is available??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Right now there is a 30% gem sale but it doesn't show a time limit.Does anyone know how long it is available??
    Gem sales normally last until next reset.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxcarabelle View Post
    Gem sales normally last until next reset.

Thank you!😸 Does anyone know if there'll be another gem sale these days? After christmas maybe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast