Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I buy an Ipad or a Kindle Fire to play Bakery Story

Executive Chef
    Without a doubt, I would definitely say: iPad !!!

I've played TL games on iOS devices, like iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and android devices like tablets and Kindle. I have to say how gamplay is much speedier, better, faster on iOS devices compared to android/kindle. In fact, Kindle was the slowest operating system/device that I've played on. And that was a new Kindle, with almost nothing on it at all, just 3 TL games. It ran so slow that I eventually couldn't play it anymore and gave up on it. Same was for me with a brand new, out of the box, top of the line specs and a large memory capacity of an android tablet with nothing else installed on except TL games. It runs slow and for some reason, it just keeps running slower and slower, to where I can't play it anymore. Eventually I'll probably reset it again and delete all TL games off of it, because they slow down my device like crazy. I think that maybe since all these games were originally designed for iOS systems to begin with, then maybe they aren't coded to work well with anything but iOS. It's just not the same.

Executive Chef
    ^^ That's interesting you said on Android that the game was slower. It is also slow on my husband's Galaxy tablet but I thought it was because he had the most basic model which I just assumed might have had a slower CPU to my iPad (even though the iPad was older by a year) and my iPhone 6.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    ^^ That's interesting you said on Android that the game was slower. It is also slow on my husband's Galaxy tablet but I thought it was because he had the most basic model which I just assumed might have had a slower CPU to my iPad (even though the iPad was older by a year) and my iPhone 6.
    I've tried cheap android tablets and high end ones with better specs than iPad, but for some reason, these games don't run so smoothly on android/kindle. If you have a new account with barely anything in your shop, these games will run fine even on android, but if you're an older player with a big shop and many items even in storage, it's gonna be really laggy, unless you got an iOS system.

Since I own a kindle and really like it, I wouldn't buy one to play anything from this company. Not until they at least make it compatible with ALL the other platforms....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12