Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Sale

I already have the corset display and I love it also

Executive Chef
    I think I'll buy the corset display too, it could fit for Valentine's too with some red tiles and surrounding items.

Executive Chef
    I got the coat display back when I was trying to win the boots display. That was right after I won the perfume counter and artistic fountain. It's nice to have another one now, that I can use in the fall for a brown section. I also have two of the girls from the paris box and I adore them. I keep them out all year long. Jackets and tights be darned!

I got two winter weddings, two carriages, two book thingys, another of the girls walking with the green wall and was going to go to android to buy a tree but will wait to see if there is something else I can think of getting. I won't get the holiday things since it'll just go back into storage in under two weeks. Maybe another proposal display. I have three of the gazebos from the Valentine box and it could work to fill out my shop with those.

Executive Chef
    I'm excited. So many great displays.

I need a gem sale now!!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I saw the breakfast In bed a few times today and got a little misty eyed. Reminds me of my bunnies and I was so upset I couldn't get gems when it came that week. I wish that one was available, as opposed to the kiss for mom. I'm thinking of another bunny sofa to go with a pink, white wedding section since I have the intimates display, about a million of the bridal mannequins and whatnot.

Executive Chef
    This is a nice surprise! I like the Winter Wedding, so I can get it now.
    I can't help but feel kind of sad that some stuff I got in the past cost more than they do now

Fashion Designer
    Thanks TL! This unexpected sale is wonderful! It actually makes up for last week's "December fool's day" box.

Okay so with some time to exam the floor lamps I'll not be getting them they are like 1/4 the size of the pink floor lamps we have now for 3GeMS they may only take 1/4 to half a tile space for one. Which is cool concept, but not something I want to spend 11 GEMS on but thanks anyway TL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    So excited!! I tried to convince myself they wouldnt bother giving us anything, to avoid disappointment!! Loads of stuff i dont have. Thank you!
    So my pessimism has finally rubbed off on you? Lol.

I'd also like to say sorry to the box openers yes I am one have always been but not last years winter box. SO I feel their pain right now. But am greatfull to get the wedding display and those beautiful trees I always have coveted..

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast