Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Sale!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    On RS they released the Petal Pond for 13 gems. I have opened that box so many times trying for that one specific item. I have gotten almost everything from it, some twice. But I FINALLY get to just buy it! So I understand the frustration but it's also extremely generous for them to release out of box items! Almost everything in this sale are times people have been begging for. Thank you so much TL! I have a feeling you guys will be raking in the cash. I know you will from me. On all my games!
    Hmm, I don't remember anyone begging or even mentioning the St. Bernard.. lmao. I never even knew that existed. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Icedcaramellatte View Post
    I'm so glad to see the items but why so much at one time? I have some gems but I'm low on coins believe it or not. I've been trying to build them back up. I have loads of coins on restaurant story. I'm not sure how this happened. I guess I just buy more stuff on Bakery Story.
    Are you seriously complaining that there are too many items for sale. o.O

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I have a ridiculous amount of duplicates from the Holiday boxes so I'm welcoming the North Pole Express with open arms! Then I will have all prizes from that box!!! Woohoo!!!!
    I have a neighbor with EIGHT of those. Also three of the bakers square. I think they will be highly peeved to see it out of the box. But I love it. I opened the box many times but got all fourth place items. I wanted the Ferris wheel. It doesn't say winter totally even though they are dressed for cold weather. But I refused to touch it again, for fear Id attempt to bite my ipad in lieu of those ridiculous elves.

Executive Chef
    I've tabulated all I want to get and the gems I'll need and I seriously hope they don't give me a 20 percent off sale. I need the 580 gem package and need it to be 30%. Or I could wait to see if we get another 40 percent off sale but me thinks the prices may be tampered with. And I don't want that. Now I'm off to change what I want for Xmas!

Executive Chef
    Wow lotus fountain Finally came back.
    Tl will be making money
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Guys! My 30% gem sale disappeared. In Bakery only! I logged off to call my card to see if I had to wait until tomorrow or not to buy gems and when I logged back in my gem sale was gone! I hope it comes back tomorrow. I don't want to wait for the items incase the price starts going up like on BF or the sale ends early or something.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    HUGE CHRISTMAS SALE GUYS! Thank you SO MUCH for listening Teamlava!!!

I..I..I don't know where to start! There's so much to choose from!

THANK YOU!
    "If not me, who? If not now, when?"

Fashion Designer
    TL gave me a 30% sale off today and then threw all of these goodies at me. My poor real life coin count...darn you temptresses at TL!

.....but Barista Counter?!? Yes please!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I got the Baker's Square, Coffee Bean Display, Sampler Cart, and Pie Rack. Nice sale. I already have some of the other ones from last year's sale. I bought gems and was more than happy to do so since there were things I wanted. Thanks TL! Now I just need to redecorate at some point.

Fashion Designer
    Please bring back the 40% gem sale! I think we all deserve that after the BF fiasco

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Team Lava!! All is beautiful Good offers
    Winter Oven back please!!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast