Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Sale!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought sooooo much! Those gems I bought on BF are supposed to last me until next BF but I just couldn't help myself This is what a sale should be like, nice and fun and thoroughly tempting and devastating~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Please bring back the 40% gem sale! I think we all deserve that after the BF fiasco
    I agree! Haha. We may get one for Xmas. I just don't want to wait for one. If they give me a 30 percent off sale I'll get some and still get some later if we have the better one. I'll just save those gems, not opening Valentine boxes for a rainy day.

Fashion Designer
    TL, we need more expansions....throw out 80 million and 100 million expansion I can't even put out most of my gem items anymore...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    TL, we need more expansions....throw out 80 million and 100 million expansion I can't even put out most of my gem items anymore...
    You have that many coins? o.O

Though I agree id love more expansions in fashion too especially. I'll happily throw gems at it. I used gems for bakery most of the time anyways. I just noticed the snow ball chairs that I just adore. However they are expensive and with just 600,000 coins I can't afford as many as Id like.

Fashion Designer
    Oh I don't. I saved up coins for every expansion, and I'm saving more coins in case they ever give us more expansions. Lol. Nothing else left to do in the games..

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Teamlava!!! SPIRIT fingers!!! I am ready to spend big on this! There are a few items I still want to get from the current update, but now those are just going to have to wait.

Executive Chef
    Are the gem sales totally random? I get them fairly often but always just assumed it meant all players got the gem sale at the same time? Need a gem sale. Need s gem sale. Need a gem sale now. I want the 580 gem package!

Executive Chef
    I agree. We need more expansions and I'd be happy to pay gems for them. My bakery is the largest size and now it's too small when I have so much decor to display My bakery is cramped as it is and I haven't even bought the gem items from this week's update! I would love to display most of my stuff but there just isn't enough room for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Super♡♡♡

Executive Chef
    Lotus fountain! Can't believe it. Thank you so much TL. Wonder how many gems I'll have left after this sale...so many things to get Sampler cart, coffee pods, barista counter, garden tea party, baker's square along with the lotus fountain for sure. We should get a 40% gem sale day after Christmas, if they do what they have in the past. And for a change there's actually stuff worth buying!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast