Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Executive Chef
    Just wondering here ,why there is a fish sandwish in the bakery , and not the Bon Bons ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 12-21-14 at 01:47 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    You can go to the 'add me' thread for the castle story game located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

People post their IDs there so you can add them as neighbours. You can post yours also so others who are looking will add you. You can add me if you would like. My ID is the same as my name. I don't visit neighbours very often because it just takes too long. However, I usually check my games several times a day so, therefore, can answer any requests fairly quickly.
    Thank you! I never noticed that thread. Also, to everyone who added me today...Thanks!!!

New Resident
    Gave up waiting for a gem sale. Bought a bakery. Just HAD to have it.. Now I can work on getting the 2nd one without getting nervous. Soooo addicted.

Executive Chef

Fully Built & ready to bake!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    I had a Polaris adventure ready right when I got the candy cane quest.....I visited a neighbor First, just so I would not have a sync issue....and the collected the adventure. yes it worked and I got my 2 minty leaves

It's gonna be painfully hard to wait thru the 4th adventure just so I can get my extra mint leaves!
    Then I'll press give to the candy canes
    I have multiple extra of everything from all holiday quests Except that darn partridge .......lol!
    I am waiting for my Polaris adventure now and the extra mint, before giving the candy canes ( of which I also have one extra )
    A looooonnng wait if you ask me.

Same here, I have Thanksgiving Event items, everything except the elusive partridge, it was beautiful and I do wanted one
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by 4miche View Post
    Thank you! I never noticed that thread. Also, to everyone who added me today...Thanks!!!
    You're very welcome.

Rhino Keeper

750 gems??!!!!

750 gems is almost $30 in money, for one building.

Yes we quest for one, but that cost is prohibitive and for what is probably the most needed and asked for building in the game. It is almost double the cost of any other item and over double any other building.

In the first post of this thread, it states in Step 6 that Green Dye is made in the kitchen when in fact its crafted in the *potion shop.*
    *** A Mod should probably correct this.*** When I read it, I thought it was odd it wasn't crafted in the Potion Shop where all dyes are crafted. of course, I checked the potion shop first and there it was.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    In the first post of this thread, it states in Step 6 that Green Dye is made in the kitchen when in fact its crafted in the *potion shop.*
    *** A Mod should probably correct this.*** When I read it, I thought it was odd it wasn't crafted in the Potion Shop where all dyes are crafted. of course, I checked the potion shop first and there it was.
    Where does it say that green dye is made in the kitchen?

*copy&paste from post#1*......
    "Green dye - 1 blue dye, 1 yellow dye (potion shop 1 hour each)
    [in the kitchen, each green dye is 10 gems to skip]"

It says it takes 1 hour to craft in the potion shop, but it costs 10 gems to skip it in the kitchen (meaning to skip/add it as an ingredient in the kitchen recipe for the frosting cement). The post was last edited about 30 minutes before you posted, so that would suggest it hasn't been edited since you mentioned it.

Haha...me & my speed reading...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******