Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Ok new to posting pictures had to get photo bucket in App Store etc.... Technically challenged as u can see. So if a mod would like to edit and make pictures smaller and all together that would be great cuz I have no idea what I'm doing just trying to help everyone. Thanks
    I have no idea how to do that!! lol I'll check with Kooky... lovely pics though. I love the colour of the green dye. looks like we all have a lot of work to do yet!! Post 1 updated in a mini with this extra info. thanks dragon2046!

Red face New Bakery In Castle Story

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	17418for those that wanted to see it here it is.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Once you have finished the first goal, will your cottages keep giving hot chocolate? Thanks
    Yes they continue to give hot chocolates.
    U r welcome spiritwind. At least u can see my pics. Lol

yes, they are a little hard to miss! hahahaha... first post updated.

Tell you what, this goal is not for the faint-hearted or those who don't have an awful lot of time to spare. It's full on! Keep checking the first post for updates so you can prepare as much as possible in advance.

for eg, do you have enough blue and yellow dye? do you have enough wheat/flour and sugarcane/sugar to make cookies? do you have a fruit trade ready to go? do you have enough lemons (need 18) and oranges (need 24) and apples (need 30)?

Rhino Keeper
    Will the winter bakery permanently work or is it a temporary thing? Sorry but the last set of goals now makes me hesitant before getting into this fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Will the winter bakery permanently work or is it a temporary thing? Sorry but the last set of goals now makes me hesitant before getting into this fully.
    permanently work. if you look at the list of what you can make in it on the first page, it is more than just these christmas goodies we're making now. The listing is complete.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-18-14 at 07:31 PM. Reason: clarified what 'permanent' means

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    permanent. if you look at the list of what you can make in it on the first page, it is more than just these christmas goodies we're making now. The listing is complete.
    Thanks dragon2046.

I may have missed this but is the bakery in the market for good, or will it disappear as an option to buy some time? I like the thought of it but not sure I want to spend 750 gems now when not knowing what else may require gems over the next few weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not permanent but it'll be in there until some time in January.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Oh and do you get anything useful from Polaris? I sent an adventure off but now see it will be a while before I get to that step. I can either wait to collect until I need it, or just collect and send another one off later. But collecting now is only really worthwhile if you get a useful drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    It's not permanent but it'll be in there until some time in January.
    Brilliant, thank you Glimmergate.