Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Fashion Designer
    I just received one on my first adventure too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Am I the only player to get 1 -one- minty leaf from the first adventure? 2 for the second. On third now.
    Nah, I only got one too. I don't mind, was planning to go on a feq extra adventures anyway in the hope of a burning ember. By the way, received no energy back from the adventure. That upset me more than the one leaf.

I got 3 mint leaves on my first trip to Polaris and 2 on the second. The number of leaves seems random.

In step 7 creating candy canes... Got 2 mint leaves, royal beam 2, from Polaris... On my second trip now...

Didnt get any mint leaf from my first adventure though i hvnt reached that step of the quest but still did the adventure. Got a royal beam, 2 jewels and 2 silver!
    Been requesting for cinnamon for 3 days still stuck on 34!!! Dont have apple tree dunno how am i gonna make ten ciders ��

How many gems to skip the Cider part?

will the winter bakery operate after the holidays?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MynesDinner View Post
    will the winter bakery operate after the holidays?
    Yes it will be a permanent extra kitchen.

The first page of the thread has a list of the items that can be made in the Bakery.
    Last edited by dragoniakingdom; 12-22-14 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Added extra information

Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Am I the only player to get 1 -one- minty leaf from the first adventure? 2 for the second. On third now.
    I received only 1 mint leaf on my first adventure also, 2 on my second, and I just received 3 on my third, YAY! Hoping you get 3 from your third also

Executive Chef
    I've sent out three Polaris adventures since the goal popped up and have zero mint leaves.