Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I had SO hoped that after some of us complained after the Halloween event that it's not right that those of us who spent a significant amount of money to buy the barracks don't get to use them for what we would far and away MOST want to use them for - limited time quests - that they would have changed that by now. I am very sad they care so little about players investing money in their game that they continue to disenfranchise us this way. Correct me if I am wrong, but the main reason for people playing a free game to spend money on items in the game is to gain some sort of advantage - to save time or get extra chances for something. But the barracks don't help at ALL, EVER, when they would be most useful - for limited time quests / events. I highly recommend that all players who have not already wasted their money on the barracks NOT buy them. They are not only completely useless for what you would most want them for, but IMO, every time this situation comes up it's like a slap in my face, and a good reason to never spend any more money on this game. I wish I could get a refund on my insultingly useless barracks.
    I cannot agree more, except 100 RP, the barrack is just sitting there in my queendom

Fashion Designer
    Question:

I got the update yesterday-evening (Europe), started collecting the cottages and making gingerbread cookies. My knights we're not on adventure, so I checked, I saw The Polaris Adventure already listed and -yeah!- I had 2 feasts left from previous quest, so I send the knights out immediately. Then I went to bed.

9 hours later: I just collected from the knights, and received..... wisp and fur.... That's it (not even energy).....

???

When do the knights bring back building materials? Must I reach step 5 first?
    But if so, why is it already listed in the Keep......?! Confusing!! Now I lost a feast....
    Last edited by EBJW; 12-19-14 at 02:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    i made 12 cottages and i aim to get 99 hot choclate. ccottages are easy to build, get more and stock up.
    Maximum appears to be 50.
    I made my first cottage collection and got nothing yet the goal said I got one Hot Chocolate. I checked my inventory (via the Kitchen) and I already have 50 Hot Chocolates. So it seems you can't collect any more.

Farm Supplier
    I sent out my request for cinnamon 30 minutes ago and already have 19 back.....thank you wonderful neighbours.

Banned
    Uh oh. Sounds like the Polaris North adventure is only dropped common item? I sent one out already since I had 5 feast left from last year... now I wonder if I should bother collecting from it or wait till Step 5. Currently making the 5th cookies (+ a spare) for Step 2.

I sent out the fruits farmer trade already early on since my truffles were maxed out anyway. Same goes with fruits LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    QUESTION:
    Looks like Trade with the Fruit Farmers is unlocked by completing this goal.

Does that mean the questline does not have to be done for this Event only?
    I just sped up my cookies on my level 26, and YES, YES, YES my trade with the fruit farmers became available. Hooray.
    I was no where near completing the goals to unlock that trade as per post # 2.

Thank you TL.

Now, unbelievably I am short on truffles...Sir Piggy, what have you been doing.[/QUOTE]

Thnks for posting this... Such a relief... I am just in my step 2 n was worried abt this trade... No where I am near to complete it..

Fashion Designer

Step 7

Rhino Keeper
    I have an unfinished Reinder stable and kingdom inn from the last year event.
    Is the polar adventure dropping, or will drop after we rget the correct step in the actual one, constuction materials so I can complete my poor buildings?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    I have an unfinished Reinder stable and kingdom inn from the last year event.
    Is the polar adventure dropping, or will drop after we rget the correct step in the actual one, constuction materials so I can complete my poor buildings?
    My guess: no. At least I finished one trip today, all I got was some basic stuff.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    I just finished one trip as well. I got Royal Block, Sugar, and something else that I maxed out on (I think it was Hide)... but yeah it was all basic stuff. I'm gonna go on regular adventures for now until I'm closer to Step 5. I'm only on Step 3 now so...