Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    How many of those green leaf things do you get for each Polaris adventure please?

I've only ever gotten two and one time I only got one.

Anyone else not able to log on? The game keeps saying I'm offline even though my connection works.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Forget it, took me less then 2 weeks to complete it. So in 2 days you will just finish the first two steps. Just buy it if needed
    Yeah, I fully aware that I won't be able to finish the whole quest line, but I still went with step 1 anyway cause I realiased it's the materials needed for holiday feast which is quite easy to prepare compared to other feasts and Polaris North's adventure time is only 8 hours. So just treat it as investing some sugar and flour for something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Could Glimmergate give us a specific date of when the Bakery will be gone in the market? Sometime in Jan. is too vague.

I am doing adventures to save gems for it. With a specific date, I will know if I have to buy some gems or not. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I need some clarity on this - If you buy the winter bakery with gems, is it a permanent bakery?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I need some clarity on this - If you buy the winter bakery with gems, is it a permanent bakery?
    Yes it's permanent.
    So if you buy one with gems you've made a good investment in the long term. It will give you great advantage over other players when completing future time goals as you'll have 4 bakeries working for you.

Can we have the Winter Bakeries set so when you select an item in one, the other automatically starts with the same selection as default? This is the way all other "like" buildings work. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Yes it's permanent.
    So if you buy one with gems you've made a good investment in the long term. It will give you great advantage over other players when completing future time goals as you'll have 4 bakeries working for you.
    Thank you

I did not read through the whole thread (too many pages!) but what are the bakery items good for? I really wish I had enough gems for this...I just started playing in November though.