Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Yay finally !!! I'm finished the quest with my brand new winter bakery!!! I hope we get another chain so that now we can utilize our bakery!! Perhaps this time includ Santa claus and his wife over for Christmas Day lunch/ dinner? Would be kool idea!! 🎅😍🎅🙌🍻👍

Farm Supplier
    Dragon2046 : I am getting a bit confused, did you have to go to Polaris North once for step 5 and then again for step 7?And, did you have to make multiple trips I order to get mint to bake the candy canes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Dragon2046 : I am getting a bit confused, did you have to go to Polaris North once for step 5 and then again for step 7?And, did you have to make multiple trips I order to get mint to bake the candy canes?
    And then don't we have to go again for step 8?

I know we have to make the feast from scratch for step 5. But can we use 2 feasts from our inventory for steps 7 & 8?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make a couple of feasts as you have to travel to Polaris to get mint leaves and it will take a few trips. I'm not sure about how many times we are going to Polaris, but just keep an eye on post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, SpiritWind!!! Hugs!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Make a couple of feasts as you have to travel to Polaris to get mint leaves and it will take a few trips. I'm not sure about how many times we are going to Polaris, but just keep an eye on post 1.
    Great, thanks. Now I had better pull my cottages back out of storage, again.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Thats something only you can know I guess, I already finished mine, just compare the "build now" with gems with the market one
    Unfortunately it's not that simple as it's got to go up through all the levels (it's currently just level 1, which is just a few planks of wood on the ground that drops a just few coins). I can see how many gems it'd cost to upgrade it to level 2, but not all the way to level 5. Ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    Another Polaris question...can we travel to get mint leaves BEFORE the candy cane quest? Will it drop mint before that quest?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately not... the mint leaves only show up once you get to that part of the goal. (wish it would though!) lol

Those feasts in your inventory can be used for the multi trips to Polaris too. Love this goal!!

Rhino Keeper
    Okie doke! Off to make a couple more feasts then it's off to bed! Long day in a hot kitchen. LOL