Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Farm Supplier
    WhidbeyPort : If you go to the iTunes store, and click on your account, there should be a "redeem" option where you can enter your gift card code. Once you have the gift card code entered in your iTunes account, you should be able to purchase your gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort View Post
    Weird question. I live in California, the time stamp for my previous post was 6:45 pm. It was actually 10:45 am. Why the difference if Team Lava is on the west coast? Just curious. Does it have anything to do with Storm8? (Is that the right name?)
    I believe the posts show up with GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Is the cinnamon sticks supposed to show up in your inventory? I've gotten 20 replies that show up in my quest book but no cinnamon in inventory. Makes me nervous I won't be able to make the cider.
    The cinnamon sticks don't show up in your inventory. If you look at your goal, you should see how many you've received. (Sometimes this doesn't show up right away, but if you force close the game and restart it, you should see them.)

Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort View Post
    Weird question. I live in California, the time stamp for my previous post was 6:45 pm. It was actually 10:45 am. Why the difference if Team Lava is on the west coast? Just curious. Does it have anything to do with Storm8? (Is that the right name?)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecyr View Post
    I believe the posts show up with GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

You can change the threads clock by going into Settings at the top right of this page. Just scroll down to General Settings, then Date & Time options.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Question pika squirrel ! What are the exact steps for 7 & 8? With the illustrations I'm quickly approaching the last two goals and I want to make sure I have all the supplies ready ty

Executive Chef
    Must be something wrong with my requests! Waited for 10 hours now ( was up at 5:30 ) since I sent my requests !!
    Not a single one is showing up!
    All I needed is 9 !
    I sent 23 including Stormie ( the only one that showed up)
    This is so annoying, and I was so frustrated just about now, I gemmed through the rest which still gave me my 40 Cinnamon sticks.
    So if you want to gem this part you get the Cinnamon. No worries!

Again TL either there's something wrong and the system clog, or my neighbors aren't responding ( which I highly doubt) because yesterday I got 21 while today only 10 !!

Please TL , it is utterly frustrating to wait for others to repond in a timed event!

You can require these requests in not timed goals, but with timed events I feel it is done on purpose to make us spend gems and finish with this ridiculous part! FFRUSTRATING, and ANNOYING
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    I have an unfinished Reinder stable and kingdom inn from the last year event.
    Is the polar adventure dropping, or will drop after we rget the correct step in the actual one, constuction materials so I can complete my poor buildings?
    yes, I would also really like the opportunity to collect some more Polarian objects that would help me finish my reindeer stable - it doesn't seem too unreasonable to think that adventuring to Polaris ought to bring us some Polarian items back... (pretty please??!)

Edit: could someone tell me whether it's actually possible to complete an unbuilt reindeer stable (e.g. by buying the missing Polarian items at each stage with gems) (I already have 5 Polarian planks and 10 forever snow) or whether if I want a finished one I should just buy another one from the market with gems. If it is possible to complete the one I have (including the final step of putting the reindeer in there - which, looking at the old goal thread was at the time obtained from the Royal Exchange, so presumably no longer possible that way) how many gems will it cost (i.e. more or less than a new/completed stable)? Thanks.
    Last edited by flechesbleues; 12-19-14 at 01:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    yes, I would also really like the opportunity to collect some more Polarian objects that would help me finish my reindeer stable - it doesn't seem too unreasonable to think that adventuring to Polaris ought to bring us some Polarian items back... (pretty please??!)

Edit: could someone tell me whether it's actually possible to complete an unbuilt reindeer stable (e.g. by buying the missing Polarian items at each stage with gems) (I already have 5 Polarian planks and 10 forever snow) or whether if I want a finished one I should just buy another one from the market with gems. If it is possible to complete the one I have (including the final step of putting the reindeer in there - which, looking at the old goal thread was at the time obtained from the Royal Exchange, so presumably no longer possible that way) how many gems will it cost (i.e. more or less than a new/completed stable)? Thanks.
    Yes, finishing a seasonal building with gems past its quest/season is the ONLY way to finish it as far Im aware, I doubt youll get more logs on polaris adventure

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can change the threads clock by going into Settings at the top right of this page. Just scroll down to General Settings, then Date & Time options.
    Awesome! Thanks, meme. Now I don't have to do calculations in my head.

Rhino Keeper
    It's unfortunate, but sending any Polarian adventures before you have the goal to do so does not give anything worthwhile.
    No energy either.
    I felt like I should make a 5 or 6 extra feasts but they are unnecessary.......at least until next year
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞