Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Something weird is definitely going on with neighbor requests. I answered a neighbors request that was sent 22 minutes ago. 15 minutes later, I got the same neighbor request that was sent 12 hours ago.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what steps 7 and 8 require to complete. I don't see anything written in them steps in post #1. Sorry if this has been answered already, I've read every post but didn't see steps 7 and 8 and what they require.
    genellemac just reposted dragon2046's post about step 8 (originally posted in #192). dragon2046 had also posted step 7 in post #187, but unfortunately it looks like he's deleted or moved the pictures. As I recall, it also consisted of doing a Polaris North quest, as well as something else, which sadly I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecyr View Post
    genellemac just reposted dragon2046's post about step 8 (originally posted in #192). dragon2046 had also posted step 7 in post #187, but unfortunately it looks like he's deleted or moved the pictures. As I recall, it also consisted of doing a Polaris North quest, as well as something else, which sadly I don't remember.
    Thank you for your help. I really appreciate everyone's help on here. This is a great community to be a part of.

Host(ess)
    How come I have almost 20 friends who *responded to my request for help* but I still have no cinnamon 
    It just came in! Thank you
    Last edited by ait_vedan; 12-19-14 at 04:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecyr View Post
    I actually have no idea what happened to my posts. Someone else removed the steps. I gemmed it to help everyone and somebody else removed them. Sorry

If I remember correctly as I don't have the pictures anymore u have to make 3 candy canes they take an hour each. The ingredients I don't remember but I know u had to get mint leaves from the Polaris adventure. It was 2 mint leaves for each candy cane and sugar and I want to say one other common ingredient.
    Last edited by dragon2046; 12-19-14 at 04:10 PM.

I think it was red dye, i remember because I'm only lvl 24 and i gather ingredients for the quest while trying to reach lvl 26

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirac_Leloup View Post
    I think it was red dye, i remember because I'm only lvl 24 and i gather ingredients for the quest while trying to reach lvl 26
    Yes, I definitely saw red dye too.

I like this quest, I'd love to have a new kitchen, I'd buy a second if had enough gems or a gem sale. Just a bit out if my price range right now. 4 kitchens would be so great.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    yes I noticed your pics gone too.... strange. never fear, I'm sure someone else will post soon...l
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-19-14 at 04:38 PM. Reason: thought I was up to that bit, but... no!

Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Yes, I definitely saw red dye too.
    Yup.. I remember 1 sugar, 2 mint leaves n 1 red dye to make each of the 3 candy canes..