Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Yes, finishing a seasonal building with gems past its quest/season is the ONLY way to finish it as far Im aware, I doubt youll get more logs on polaris adventure
    Yes, I suspect you're right. I guess my main question then is how many gems? And whether it'd be cheaper to just buy the already completed one from the market.

Farm Supplier
    Can I start the fruit trade now although I'm not at that step yet and then collect it when I get to that step? Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    Yes, I suspect you're right. I guess my main question then is how many gems? And whether it'd be cheaper to just buy the already completed one from the market.
    Thats something only you can know I guess, I already finished mine, just compare the "build now" with gems with the market one

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Must be something wrong with my requests! Waited for 10 hours now ( was up at 5:30 ) since I sent my requests !!
    Not a single one is showing up!
    All I needed is 9 !
    I sent 23 including Stormie ( the only one that showed up)
    This is so annoying, and I was so frustrated just about now, I gemmed through the rest which still gave me my 40 Cinnamon sticks.
    So if you want to gem this part you get the Cinnamon. No worries!

Again TL either there's something wrong and the system clog, or my neighbors aren't responding ( which I highly doubt) because yesterday I got 21 while today only 10 !!

Please TL , it is utterly frustrating to wait for others to repond in a timed event!

You can require these requests in not timed goals, but with timed events I feel it is done on purpose to make us spend gems and finish with this ridiculous part! FFRUSTRATING, and ANNOYING
    During our last timed quest I sent requests to all my neighbors, I have about 120. I kept getting responses for the following 5 days. One of which was from fianc? (on the 4th day), he said he had just recieved the request. I myself have seen numerous requests which are way over 15h old. I check into CS about every 2 hours. All this leads me to believe, the system is functioning very weirdly. And I tend to flood everybody just to be sure all may go well, and sometimes I feel bad about it.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    Can I start the fruit trade now although I'm not at that step yet and then collect it when I get to that step? Thank you!!
    Yes, as 95% of the quest requirements, you only get credit for finishing that part when you COLLECT from the building, not when you send it to craft

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Yes, as 95% of the quest requirements, you only get credit for finishing that part when you COLLECT from the building, not when you send it to craft
    Thanks!! I started my fruit trade quest and an adventure to Polaris!! A little behind so I'm trying to catch up!

Can someone tell me what steps 7 and 8 require to complete. I don't see anything written in them steps in post #1. Sorry if this has been answered already, I've read every post but didn't see steps 7 and 8 and what they require.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Invite sent Welcome neighbor, I visit daily, you don't have to return the favor but please be aware I have already established nbrs with whom I exchange gifts
    Welcome to you also. No problem regarding the gift exchange. My list is long for returns...they get one eventually but sometimes it can be a few days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    During our last timed quest I sent requests to all my neighbors, I have about 120. I kept getting responses for the following 5 days. One of which was from fianc? (on the 4th day), he said he had just recieved the request. I myself have seen numerous requests which are way over 15h old. I check into CS about every 2 hours. All this leads me to believe, the system is functioning very weirdly. And I tend to flood everybody just to be sure all may go well, and sometimes I feel bad about it.
    You are definitely right about the weird system as I sent 4 hours ago 2 new requests to two neighbors on line and they were waiting for it, but nothing ! they never got my requests nor did I receive anything on my news feed or goal counter!
    I am starting to believe in that conspiracy theory of "Frustration leads to Gemming these last requests" which by all means I did, but I am still fuming because I feel *****ed !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Last step and your bakery will be in your inventory.

Wow that was expensive ! Well maybe next time someone else can "take one for the team" lol. After u get your bakery all holiday items are gone. Polaris north adventure is gone also. I checked 5 cottages and did not get anymore hot chocolates either. Just FYI for all those collectors out there
    Thank you dragon2046, how awesome that you have guided us through this event. Merry Christmas.