Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ok, I'll have a look into that for you....

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64488 this is the link which has a list of goals that must be done in order to unlock the fruit trade. You must be still doing one of these goals??
    Thanks, nowhere near completing that quest line. I suppose I will skip it for 20 gems. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Fashion Designer
    TL: this is great! Love it ! Now a sale pleeeease!

Oh how irritating i apparently have a full compliment of gingerbread men and can't bake any. So unless I skip with gems I am completely unable to even start this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Oh how irritating i apparently have a full compliment of gingerbread men and can't bake any. So unless I skip with gems I am completely unable to even start this.
    Do you have the holiday feast available in you kitchen? Each one takes 2 gingerbread men, so that will take you below max.

Fashion Designer
    Next step is to make 1 holiday feast and travel to Polaris north one time

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know how long the Bakery will be available for gem purchase? Will it only be available to purchase during the quest? Or will it be available permanently?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Farm Supplier
    I'm a bit confused. My step 2 isn't the fruit trade/fruitcake step. Instead I got make 5 Christmas cookies. Am I on the right track or is mine somehow screwed up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Make a holiday feast. That will use up your gingerbread so you can make more and not have to spend gems. You do that twice and you'll finish the make gingerbread portion while waiting for your cottages to ripen.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    I'm a bit confused. My step 2 isn't the fruit trade/fruitcake step. Instead I got make 5 Christmas cookies. Am I on the right track or is mine somehow screwed up?
    ??? can someone else help with this? I'm still in part 1 myself. what do you need for them?

Banned
    Should've seen this coming and get my cottages out from storage early. Anyhow got 12 cottages in the kingdom now. Would build more but no room LOL

also don't have 750 gems and I think it's a bit pricey just for bakeable goods so I'll just move on with this quest~

Thank you to all those who posted info!
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 12-18-14 at 05:11 PM.