Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/18/2014: New craft building! Winter Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Can anyone think of a reason why I must have two bakeries? I'm willing to listen to reasons.
    I suspect it can be very useful in upcoming quests/timed goals... but that is only if TL will allow us to bake new stuff in the new kitchen, like they did in these quests. If not, I can't see the point myself. Hopefully someone from TL can clarify this?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Can anyone think of a reason why I must have two bakeries? I'm willing to listen to reasons.
    lol, I never want, lol, postet at different threads

next time we get energytrove, dragoneggtree, burningamberpond,...

happy XMAS to all
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Talking about sync problems. Delivered my 10 ciders, was asked to travel to polaris. So I happily collected at my castle which was blocked already for some time by the polaris adventure since I sent out a bit too early. Woosh, back to "deliver 10 ciders". But the adventure was collected already.

Not such a big deal, it's just a matter of another 8 hours and there's still time, but it's a bit annoying. Will pay more attention to the sync next time ��.

Fashion Designer
    I got 8 new game downloads (6 of them christmas themed updates, 1 new and 1 I already had), so got 240 gems for installing!

(They are registered in my other TL games too, so in total I got over $80 of FREE GEMS!!! Thanks TL!! Merry Christmas!!)

Maybe, if I can be bothered , I'll play them all (and get even more gems for reaching the levels stipulated in the next goals, possibly more than once) and actually earn almost enough free gems to buy a second bakery!

Maybe others, who can't afford, or don't want to buy, 750 gems, can use this method too?

Thanks TL
    Last edited by GC5410; 12-24-14 at 05:19 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone I would like to ask your opinion on purchasing the bakery with gems I was to low a level to qualify for the quest if I buy a 530 gem bundle plus the free gems I can buy the bakery but I also have an incompleted thanksgiving table in storage which I now have enough gems to finish. Should I finish my table or buy the kitchen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have you COLLECTED from the last Polaris adventure. It's not about sending, it's about finishing and collecting from castle. Let me know if that's what's happened
    Yes I have, the quest is no longer on my book and i still dont have the option for the kitchen
    Last edited by Blanche_Lady; 12-24-14 at 01:14 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got 8 new game downloads (6 of them christmas themed updates, 1 new and 1 I already had), so got 240 gems for installing!

(They are registered in my other TL games too, so in total I got over $80 of FREE GEMS!!! Thanks TL!! Merry Christmas!!)

Maybe, if I can be bothered , I'll play them all (and get even more gems for reaching the levels stipulated in the next goals, possibly more than once) and actually earn almost enough free gems to buy a second bakery!

Maybe others, who can't afford, or don't want to buy, 750 gems, can use this method too?

Thanks TL
    I installed the games and got my free gems but my big present from TL was receiving an alicorn wing so I could finish up on my 5th alicorn. Thanks for my Christmas present!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I installed the games and got my free gems but my big present from TL was receiving an alicorn wing so I could finish up on my 5th alicorn. Thanks for my Christmas present!
    same for me, got my 5th wing and the tiny alicorn just joined the flock As for the gems, well as I am an oldtimer, I got 4 today this week. Well still 120 gems to take. It's xmas before xmas
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    Hi everyone I would like to ask your opinion on purchasing the bakery with gems I was to low a level to qualify for the quest if I buy a 530 gem bundle plus the free gems I can buy the bakery but I also have an incompleted thanksgiving table in storage which I now have enough gems to finish. Should I finish my table or buy the kitchen?
    Since you can upgrade the table at any time and the kitchen is only available for a limited time, I would buy the kitchen now. Then when you've saved enough gems to upgrade the table, do it then.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

I wish I would get gem rewards for installing new games. So sad. I get absolutely nothing (: Is it a random gem offer? I always get the new game offers showing up in my goal list but gem rewards.