Thread: game keeps crashing?

Rhino Keeper

game keeps crashing?

hey, im loading the game up its loading in, news message comes up, i close it. i have put in skyger and pandafodil in to breed and have a 16 hour timer was just putting in 20 hour crops into my farms, got 2 done was trying to get the last 4 done but when i get the food menu up i press the right button to go to the next page and its not changing and the arrow goes on the left side and then the game crashes, this is affecting obviously me gaining presents and i will not be happy if i miss out because of this bug.

any ideas how to fix it?
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    little update, seems to only be the farms crashing it, game stays open if i dont try to access the farms. works fine with album, storage and shop. i can collect coins and feed animals. i seem to be able to put on food from the first page but its the second page on my big farms thats crashing the game?

please help with this really annoying bug

ok since i put that in i managed to get one farm to show the second page after delivering the 30secs but the next one did this bug and crashed the game :S scratch that apparently that farm didnt register as putting in the 20 hours and is now empty i mean wtf >.< ive been on this game all day and NOW it is having issues?
    Last edited by keller63; 12-17-14 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    little update, seems to only be the farms crashing it, game stays open if i dont try to access the farms. works fine with album, storage and shop. i can collect coins and feed animals. i seem to be able to put on food from the first page but its the second page on my big farms thats crashing the game?

please help with this really annoying bug

Have you tried not using the arrows to go to the second page on your Farm? If you scrolled with your fingers instead, does the game still crash?

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't tried that yet. I deleted and reinstalled and managed to get 3 more farms in 20 hours and then last one still bugged out like described. I put in an 8 hour so once that's out ill see what's what

Rhino Keeper
    ok i have done that what you suggested after i delivered the 8 hour timer, it seemed ok didnt crash, so i tried the arrows and it worked also and i put in a 5 hours timer so fingers crossed its fixed? touch wood hope it stays that way

Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    ok i have done that what you suggested after i delivered the 8 hour timer, it seemed ok didnt crash, so i tried the arrows and it worked also and i put in a 5 hours timer so fingers crossed its fixed? touch wood hope it stays that way
    We also tested this on a similar device and were able to plant in the Farm correctly. If there is a lag using arrows, I recommend swiping the Farm menu to see the second page. I hope everything works out soon!

Rhino Keeper
    the issue is solved now, i havent had any problems since, sorry for the late response, just been a little hectic with the holidays as im sure you understand thank you for the advice and time xx