Thread: Trade or sell an egg of the nest?

Trade or sell an egg of the nest?

Waiting and patience is the key in this game...
    I'm only playing for about a month now and sometimes the waiting can be very hard

Wouldn't it be nice to sell an unwanted egg straight from the nest? So without having to wait untill it hatched?

When you're out of room and de double dragons keep overcrowding your island,it just takes to much time to evolve them all before you get to the trading option....
    Or maybe the option to trade them at level 1?

There'must be something to do about the combination of days of waiting and foodcost before you can get rid of a dragon? Food you need more for other dragons.
    I'm still wondering if I can keep up with the game. I like it,but some things seem so unfair and frustrating
    I know you can sell them but the profit is to low. And you need the gems as wel,therefor the trading option with kind rules

I agree...I continue to get Mist, Island, Fruitful Dragons only to wait & wait, then sell because I don't want to waste money on yet another habitat! I would ,ove to see a cancel or delete on the egg!!!

I too AGREE !!! the rate of repeat common dragons being given + time spent breeding, hatching, and evolving is R I D I C U L O U S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Not having the option to terminate, at least at the hatching stage is a very vulgar oversight I really do like the game, enough to put up with most of the questionable demands but this is one of the biggy's I'm not to sure how much more I will put up with !

That would be cool if you could trade off like that. Myself I just sell or trade them in for gems the rare, and ultra rates included. I rather just keep one of each species, cuts down on confusion. ��

New Resident
    I totally agree, it saves the somewhat frustration.
    We also want more breeding den's, even if we buy them with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysFantasy View Post
    Waiting and patience is the key in this game...
    I'm only playing for about a month now and sometimes the waiting can be very hard

Wouldn't it be nice to sell an unwanted egg straight from the nest? So without having to wait untill it hatched?

When you're out of room and de double dragons keep overcrowding your island,it just takes to much time to evolve them all before you get to the trading option....
    Or maybe the option to trade them at level 1?

There'must be something to do about the combination of days of waiting and foodcost before you can get rid of a dragon? Food you need more for other dragons.
    I'm still wondering if I can keep up with the game. I like it,but some things seem so unfair and frustrating
    I know you can sell them but the profit is to low. And you need the gems as wel,therefor the trading option with kind rules