Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride in your kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Now I have to ask, how can you visit a specific kingdom, that isn't your neighbour??? I know you can do a friendship request and then visit but is there another way???
    I have wondered about this also. Can someone enlighten us?

Ditto. When we figure that part out, come visit me. I've been here almost from the beginning and I constantly tweet my kingdoms layout. That is why I bugs me when we get items that are so out of scale, I have no choice either to camouflage the one with great drops or off to storage they go. Some of those items took time and effort and I would love to see them daily, but I can't seem to get around the proportion issue.

Farm Supplier
    I have three CS games and love arranging them. Each have its own unique personality. I very much enjoy styling the beautiful designs the creative CS designers provide. Thanks for this fun thread��

My other id's are Piknflik (evans kingdom) and Justblackjack (colorqueen), stop by for a visit, new neighbors are always welcomed.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ....Now I have to ask, how can you visit a specific kingdom, that isn't your neighbour??? I know you can do a friendship request and then visit but is there another way???
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I have wondered about this also. Can someone enlighten us?
    It's either sending a neighbour request and then you can visit them, or if you share a neighbour and visit them through a wall posting.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's either sending a neighbour request and then you can visit them, or if you share a neighbour and visit them through a wall posting.
    Sometimes I really want to have a look at people's kingdoms who are really active on the forum, but unfortunately some players state that they aren't interested in new neighbours. Now occasionally, I have done a neighbour request, sorry if you were one of my 'victims' just to have a peak. I wonder if these people find it annoying that little sticky beaks like me want to specifically look at their kingdom and neighbour request them, against their wishes.....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sometimes I really want to have a look at people's kingdoms who are really active on the forum, but unfortunately some players state that they aren't interested in new neighbours. Now occasionally, I have done a neighbour request, sorry if you were one of my 'victims' just to have a peak. I wonder if these people find it annoying that little sticky beaks like me want to specifically look at their kingdom and neighbour request them, against their wishes.....
    Yes it's interesting looking at other places for either ideas or inspiration. I'm quite proud of my queendom. I love symmetry and space and I have stacks of walls and roads and decorations. I have more coins than I could ever spend, so I don't have many coin only buildings out on the board. There's a thread somewhere for posting pictures of kingdoms. I'll try and find it and add a link in the Hub if there is interest for that...

Farm Supplier
    Yes it's interesting looking at other places for either ideas or inspiration. I'm quite proud of my queendom. I love symmetry and space and I have stacks of walls and roads and decorations. I have more coins than I could ever spend, so I don't have many coin only buildings out on the board. There's a thread somewhere for posting pictures of kingdoms. I'll try and find it and add a link in the Hub if there is interest for that...
    Yes please.

I used to be one of those people that would just have everything set out by what I was doing at the time, but didn't have a set layout. Last week I got fed up with how boring it was, and took some time to sit down and re-arrange EVERYTHING. I've noticed since then that my new design has improved my gameplay immensely. No longer do I just collect what's ready and be done with it. Now I'll actually scroll around and watch my everyone move around on the board like they're in a real town (It does bug me though when my avatar walks through walls while on a collection run.). And hopefully by New Year's I'll have an expansion or two finished so I'll have room for new updates!

Feel free to visit and look around!

New Resident
    Ha Ha. I set out my kingdom with paths and walls so they can get around easily and yes, they just walk through a wall! I know my kingdom is a bit OCD and I wish it was a bit more open plan but I like everyone to have their special place and am trying to keep Griselda out of the way (don't trust her). Yes....I am a CS addict.

Thank you, SpiritWind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast