Thread: Locked gifts

Host(ess)

Locked gifts

I am on level 16, and I am receiving oven parts, paint and other items that I am not sure hat they are for. Whenever I click on "use gift" a message pops up saying it's an oven part or whatever and there's also a lock on these gifts. I've asked my neighbors what level I need to be on to use these parts but they on't remember. Help! Oh, I am IOS
    Last edited by LairofTanith; 12-16-14 at 10:50 PM.

Appliance parts cannot be used from your inventory. You will need to have an appliance that requires that item, tap on it to manage, and you will be brought to a menu to use the parts. Which items appear as being locked? I can take a look for you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Appliance parts cannot be used from your inventory. You will need to have an appliance that requires that item, tap on it to manage, and you will be brought to a menu to use the parts. Which items appear as being locked? I can take a look for you.
    All of them, other than food items

Executive Chef
    The only way to use those parts is to buy an appliance. You can take food out by making sure you have a spare counter and clicking on the food in your inventory.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!