Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a New Year tree this year?

Rhino Keeper

Will there be a New Year tree this year?

I chopped all the trees from 2013 xmas event since there was no option to store it, and was wondering if TL would give it to us this year as well.
    Its just not a real Christmas without a tree in a kingdom
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    May all TL stuff and all players find peace and happiness, and may this year brings us the most exciting and interesting quests

Executive Chef
    LOL!! I don't know why the title of this thread made me giggle so much, lol.

Maybe it's because we currently have (or have access to) the following abundance of TREES:
    - All regular trees (in the market) ... oak, willow, red/yellow acers, dead, white birch, elm, aspen, crabapple & pine (which are soooo cute as babies)
    - Maple & Sap Trees
    - Fruit Trees ... apple, lemon, orange
    - Magic Fruit Tree
    - Living Wood Tree
    - Goddess Tree
    - Spooky Tree (if you did the H'ween event)
    - Heartbloom, Lovepuff & Kissing Willow (if you were here at Valentine's)
    - Faerie Flowers (that are as BIG as a tree, lol)
    ....and Ivy came OUT of a tree, lol (& her house has a tree attached to it! Lol)

But, there IS somebody at TL who luuuuuuuvs faces in trees lol, jopik, so you may very well get your New Year's Wishing Tree afterall.

*running away giggling*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 12-17-14 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Thought of more trees, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Wait, did someone say trees��.........lol!

How bout a FIREWORKS tree!...you know, the kind that shoots fireworks like when you collect from an adventure!
    Could drop a jolt of energy for the new year.

But in case u didn't know........there are Fireworks tonite in honor of our Grand Poobah! It's North Woods Birthday!!!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    Mmmmayyyybee

(And in the possible event where there are Christmas trees, then hypothetically speaking we may have added some new functionality that allows you to possibly store them, as long as they're un-chopped)

(I guess we'll just have to wait and see )
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Mmmmayyyybee

(And in the possible event where there are Christmas trees, then hypothetically speaking we may have added some new functionality that allows you to possibly store them, as long as they're un-chopped)

Awesome glimmergate ! I love CS. Thank u for all the TL team does to make this game great.
    Happy holidays to everyone.

Executive Chef
    Mmmmayyyybee

Ooo! Ooo! Yes! (Jumping up and down) I don't wanna wait! I wants things now!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I just realized that the old christmas trees (grand, winter white, and classic) are still laying around my castle for about a year now..
    It is time to re-decorating a bit for christmas..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	17378

It is almost/already a year and I never open the presents inside those trees... :P

Edit: add second picture, which I think it is better..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(2).jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	17381
    Last edited by iAyun; 12-17-14 at 01:41 PM. Reason: fix tenses, I think, and add second picture.

Fashion Designer
    Mmmmayyyybee

Was there an update yesterday, Tuesday, December 16th .... Tuesday is the update day, right? if

if I have the wrong day please let me know, or is it normally is Tuesday and there wasn't one please let me know that too! happy holidays to all thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Was there an update yesterday, Tuesday, December 16th .... Tuesday is the update day, right?
    if I have the wrong day please let me know, or is it normally is Tuesday and there wasn't one please let me know that too! happy holidays to all thanks
    Update day is tomorrow, same time, same day as other updates.

Executive Chef
    Mmmmayyyybee

Yessssss, Christmas has come earlier this year lol,
    Thank you Glimmergate,
    loved the Christmas trees last year
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast