Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

Executive Chef
    Plz don't b a box. I'd love to b able to add to my Xmas items w/o going into a box.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    fs got a box so im guessing this too gonna be a box
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    a lot of that stuff i don't recognize at all! both tables & chairs, two kinds of tiles, 3 wallpapers, 2 cake displays, and then the fountain, fireplace & 2 winter scenes. have i just been missing stuff, or is all of that new? obviously the wreath, fireplace, fountain & santa cake are, since they're specifically mentioned in the teaser, but if the rest of it is new content then this is the biggest update ever! anyway, i have leftover BF gems, so even if the non-tables are in a box, i'll try my luck, cause there's a lot of really good stuff here. and i'm glad to see some generalized winter stuff too!

of course, some of it could be older stuff that i just ignored because it cost gems or something.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    this is a HUGE update ...

7 floor displays .... SEVEN !! Four of them are very large. Makes me think it's a box, that's a lots of floor displays.

2 wallpapers
    2 floor tiles
    2 tables
    2 chairs
    2 wall deco (one is a door, I hope it's coins)

I can't tell, is there a divider between the 'bridge' and the 'fireplace scene'? Or is it attached to one of those two displays? I hope it's a separate divider, it's cute.

Do the other TL games get a new fountain every month like Bakery Story? Or are we the only 'lucky' ones?
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 12-16-14 at 07:45 PM.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Fashion Designer
    Everything looks so lovely! Hoping it's not a box!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Do the other TL games get a new fountain every month like Bakery Story? Or are we the only 'Lucky' ones?
    We could only wish we did a on fashion. There are about three dozen fountains and ponds on farm 2. But the fountains are usually so cute on here. I wish I had the one from the tea box and the gardeners box.

Executive Chef
    Doesn't look like a box, unless they've changed the way of releasing items since box week always only has a box and nothing else. And the outdoor displays look kind of big to be 2nd place box prizes. Hey, two cake displays, will consider if the price is right. I'll have to have a closer look at the fountain to decide if it's right for my bakery. The peppermint tables and chairs are nice too.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a new pink counter, too? Behind the fireplace display and down in the bottom.

Executive Chef
    I need everything in that picture. And I will be buying it all - box or no box! Can't get enough of a Christmas decor!

Host(ess)
    Finally! Winter decorations that aren't all the same color. My bakery is starting to look bland with all the snow. I really hope that those tables aren't gem heavy though.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast