Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

It's on the blog.

edit (KP)

Androids will need to download Bakery Story Christmas from google play.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-18-14 at 09:26 AM.

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    a lot of that stuff i don't recognize at all! both tables & chairs, two kinds of tiles, 3 wallpapers, 2 cake displays, and then the fountain, fireplace & 2 winter scenes. have i just been missing stuff, or is all of that new? obviously the wreath, fireplace, fountain & santa cake are, since they're specifically mentioned in the teaser, but if the rest of it is new content then this is the biggest update ever! anyway, i have leftover BF gems, so even if the non-tables are in a box, i'll try my luck, cause there's a lot of really good stuff here. and i'm glad to see some generalized winter stuff too!

of course, some of it could be older stuff that i just ignored because it cost gems or something.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I hope they're not in a box, I would buy everything if the price is right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I hope they're not in a box, I would buy everything if the price is right.
    BTW I see a new door ?!

Looks like a box ��������
    Really hoping it's not!!

Executive Chef
    I love everything I see in this update! But looks gem-heavy as well. xD I just hope they're all out of the box items and not regular update + new box cause I want to be able to choose what I want from those things! Especially that fireplace stocking decor!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 12-16-14 at 05:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I love everything I see in this update! But looks gem-heavy as well. xD I just hope they're all out of the box items and not regular update + new box cause I want to be able to choose what I want from those things! Especially that fireplace stocking decor!
    It would be totally awesome if it were for coins, it looks boxed up but then there are 2 sets of chairs, 2 tables, 2 wallpaper, 2 tiles and a new door so I'm hoping all these are indicators that at least 1 display (yeah fireplace) could be outside.

Can't wait.

Fashion Designer
    Really hoping this isn't a box, but if it is I might have to cave in because that fireplace display is too cute! Oh and look... another fountain...

Executive Chef
    Its time for a box so Im sure Thats what it will be. But prove me wrong. I want two of those candy Cane fountains but am broke due to using My gems on old xmas boxes. Darn you for making me tempt it!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast