Thread: Not placed in any leagues...

New Resident

Not placed in any leagues...

After the last league ended on Sunday, I've apparently been place in a league all by myself. I'm in silver, 1st place, alone. It does not say I will be advancing to gold at this position either.

What's up with that?

New Resident
    I have been having this problem too. I was also supposed to advance to silver but now it says that I am in bronze alone.

I have had the same problem the last two weekly resets. Last week I did not advance to Gold - stayed in Silver all by myself. The same this week, still in Silver all by myself.

My daughter has the same issue, so it isn't anything "local" to my account. She was supposed to advance to Silver last week - ended up in Bronze by herself - and still in Bronze by herself.

Would appreciate if someone from the game team could comment on what the issue is

Thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    Same here, no change this week
    Main id: squinn1981

Yeah league has been screwed up for a couple weeks now. Funny thing is, it was working when the game FIRST came out. I moved up in the ranks but never got my rewards. Now I'm in the same silver league boat alone as everyone else. T_T I've been focusing on beefing up my characters since getting higher scores aint gonna mean squat if league is broken T_T. 38,500 score aint worth squat like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too... I got >40000 marks and should move up to silver tournament and get reward but get nothing and am not promoted!

I was supposed to be upgraded to gold league a long time ago -_-. I should be platinum by now. I had some hope at first a few days ago especially when I got 60,000 score. But then the tournament part was greyed out recently -_-